Battalion Wars 2 !

PokeWii

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2007
Lets show it a little love and give it its own Sub forum ! I know its one of the games im most looking forward to !

I am looking forward to this as well.
Not sure about the sub-forum though.
You could suggest one in the site feedback section, and in the thread WiiChat suggestions.

I could see some people really wanting to find people to play against when this one comes out. Making quite a few threads asking for help too. It may eventually warrant a sub-forum but I wouldn't say so currently.

This game was one of my most anticipated, but now it just comes out of nowhere with this release, I'm kinda wondering if they rushed it. I'll have to wait and see what other people say about the single-player and online play.

Yea I agree with you 100% about the rushing it thing... especially since theres co-op online WITH NO MIC! That will make things difficult but I still think this game will be amazing !

not sure what you guys are talking about with no mic,

YOU CAN DO 4 DIFFERENT QUICK COMMANDS WITH THE D-PAD!!! ITS PERFECT!!!1

in all seriousness, Brawl was undoubtebly pushed back to improve the quality and quantity of things you can do online (voice chat) and as such, they might be able to do a WiiConnect24 update to put voice chat in.

The purpose of sub-forums is to reduce huge cluter in the gaming forum (if there is a huge amount of topics for one game) and as of now that's not happening.

StevenNevets said:
The purpose of sub-forums is to reduce huge cluter in the gaming forum (if there is a huge amount of topics for one game) and as of now that's not happening.

QUICK MAKE HEAPS OF BWII THREADS

A sub-forum for this game would be very cool. There will be a lot to talk about: What units do good at other units, what tactics to use.

Setting up games, maybe even clans ( if theres a 2 vs 2 )

I feel its a bit rushed as well ( need to wait for the game though ) but thats not the reason why theres no mic

I vote for a sub forum. I'm not sure if I'll buy this until I read a review. I've changed my mind, because I'm lacking in money.

Back