Battalion Wars 2

Napalmed

WiiChat Member
Oct 1, 2007
So far I'd say this is a great game. However I've played it for about 3 hours and I'm already 25 percent done. Is this game really that short?

i dont have it. it might be though. Then again it has online play, so i guess 12 hours of single player mode isnt THAT bad.

i was 15% done in 20 min....but the third stage was giving me a hard time, so I have been playing online for a while.

I have just been playing multiplayer. I have Half-Life 2 and Manhunt to finish first.

Tek720 said:
I have just been playing multiplayer. I have Half-Life 2 and Manhunt to finish first.

so u havn't tried the mutiplayer for this game?

the online multiplayer is AWEEEEESOME!!!! Skirmish is pretty fun and so is co-op..and btw assualt is pretty fun too LOL!

Yeah online is awesome i prefer co-op but it stinks i cant talk to people and i cant like tell them to go somewere or something, so like im saying wii needs a headset. Thing is like i think nintendo is wanting wii to be *safe play* so they dont want us talking to complete strangers like xbox360

I can't wait to get this. And I heard the campaign is pretty short, but online will make this game, I believe.

manufan15 said:
I can't wait to get this. And I heard the campaign is pretty short, but online will make this game, I believe.
\

YEP..i basicly brought this game for online play...so freaking awesome...

i C

I like ur headset idea. SSBB Is goin to be tight if u can talk S**T :p

Irvin`` said:
i C

I like ur headset idea. SSBB Is goin to be tight if u can talk S**T :p
"His" Headset idea? It's only been mentioned (more like chanted) since the release of online wii games.

ok question, does BWII use friend codes, or is it like strikers and give you the option to search for games and/or use friend codes:crazy:

No you have to have codes to play with friends, but you can play with random people by *playing with anyone*.

Back