Beginning help

laguano

Wiichat Member
Oct 28, 2006
California
I bought the game yesterday, and it is really fun, but i'm stuck on the part where she takes Epona away from me and i have to give my sword to the little kid. how do i get around through the cave to get to her? it said i've been through there before, but isn't the way to get there (the bridge area) blocked by a gate? how do i get to her?

If you are talking about where She's un-happy with you for how you have treated Epona. Then if you speak To colin through the locked gate, he will tell you to Enter through a Tunnel.

You backtrack south to a small clearing, (Should be heading south)
There is a small passage (Crawl Hole) , It will turn left whilst your inside and you'l come out at the pool where Epona is. :) GL

Now i need another help question answered, i have to find midna a sword and shield, i overheard them talking about the shield and all, but the guy saw me and yelled monster and is shooting the hawk at me, the cat said scare him, but how?? help..

If i remember correctly you sneak behind the house? then they should return

this time sneak up slowly and eventually you should be able to listen in =]

Well if you havent listened in do that first trick is to go through the tall grass along the right side where they are you won't get spotted.

The guy with the hawk you have to run around the shop then your little pal Midna will help you onto the roof and sneak upto the guy with the hawk :)

thnx but i tried after i posted and got it, i needed midnas help for the roof. now i'm on the part where the baboon cut the bridge, i am stuck, i just saved the monkey's friend that was on the pole in a cage, what now?

FOR GOD SAKE. Just work it out yourself. Its people like you that want every single little thing awnserd about the game then complain it was to easy or to short when you complete it.

DO IT YOURSELF. Trust me, its alot more fun and rewarding when you finally get past the place you've been stuck at for hours.

I know i know, i was frustrated.. and no, do not come to conclusions saying that i would say it would be easier when i beat it, obviously its not, im asking for help :p anyways, thank you spirit0flight and C@L for your help also Claudia, i didn't know they had a guide out :p and red-_-steel, i have been stuck on it for hours :p

Back