Best Band Of All Time

Floydd

雨... 雨..
Feb 6, 2008
Canada
Not exactly just your favorite band, but the most influential, time changing, revolutionary band of all time. I myself think it's a very close tie between The Beatles and Led Zeppelin.

I think stuff like that is just personal oppinion.

Like, personally I would say RHCP and Foo Fighters, but so many other people would disagree.

I'd say either The Beatles or The Grateful Dead.
Reasons:
The Beatles - Obvious reasons....

The Grateful Dead: Creators of acid rock

Chewy said:
The Grateful Dead: Creators of acid rock

Wow, I almost forgot about them for a split second. Yeah I'll have to put them in to my list too.

Pink Floyd in psychedelia
If you read biographies, Jimi's death inspired like, every guitarist ever.

Pink Floyd
The Beatles NOT the Stones (for some reason they just piss me off; they overplay their songs on the radio)
EDIT: and also; Mick scares the hell out of me. example:
mick_jagger.jpg

and obviously Zeppelin for being the pioneers of many different forms of music
Blue Oyster Cult

Last edited:
I thought I was alone in the world, I agree the Stones are over played and over rated.

Last edited:
i believe that there are two types of people in this world: Beatles fans and Stones fans. The latter have mostly grown up to be burger flippers and fry cooks.:lol:

i would say the doors because jim morrison gave the world the standard image of a rocker: suave, mysterious, cool, druggy and the list goes on. also jimmy hendrix. i think beatles are overrated very badly.

vashivihan said:
i would say the doors because jim morrison gave the world the standard image of a rocker: suave, mysterious, cool, druggy
not to mention dead

Back