Best Buy Lines

12 hours will probably be more than enough for Wii, but I'm not taking any chances. I saw the line for a Preorder at TRU.

My local Wal-Mart still wouldn't budge as far as how many they will have, but they said they will have a special line set up, no vouchers or anything.

The lady sounded like she was sick of answering PS3/Wii questions.

I am giving MAX 4 hours. My local Target opens at 8 am, i'll be there by 4am... I am not worried though... there are SOOO many places within a few square miles of me that it would be hard NOT finding a Wii.

The nice thing about being there 12 hours early, if in fact no one else gets in line for 4 hours or so, it just means I'm free to go buy food and go to the bathroom (GG Supercenter) so I'm not starving and in pain.

So it's not that bad, I look forward to the experience, and I'll be sharing it with a friend. :D

Cyan Winters said:
The nice thing about being there 12 hours early, if in fact no one else gets in line for 4 hours or so, it just means I'm free to go buy food and go to the bathroom (GG Supercenter) so I'm not starving and in pain.

So it's not that bad, I look forward to the experience, and I'll be sharing it with a friend. :D
so true, if vouchers are handed out, Ill probly then leave for a food and bathroom break then maybe kickball game in parkinglot then go get the wii...

Let's not forget, last year people were camping out at BB's after launch for the 360 because of the short supply. My cousin waited out in the sub-zero weather last December to get one.

Tip:
Get your local Sunday paper on Saturday and check the ads. If they're advertising a PS3 or Wii it usually means they got a shipment and will be putting them up for sale Sunday.

Baloras

The town I live in is pretty darn small and there's been several tents outside Wal-Mart for a few days. I was going to go get a PS3 and then scalp it on Ebay, but I changed my mind after seeing the line that's already there. Plus, with no more than my Wal-Mart will get I really don't want to take one from someone who actually wants it. However, if there hadn't been a line I would have made some easy cash.

Back