BEST game for Wii so far??......

Wii Sports for making use of the wii controls followed by Madden, Zelda can be played on the Gamecube. I'm surprised people aren't praising the games which use the innovative controls of a Wii.

Zelda is an excellent game, but it does not use the Wii to its full potential. To be honest Madden 07 has a way more intricate and complex control system than any other Wii game and it works!.

What I'm trying to say is what has made the bigger leap in innovation Zelda or Madden on the Wii. Zelda uses a swipe motion for swordplay and the remote for aiming. Madden uses far more swiping techniques, drumming, poking etc with the remote.

But yes it boils down to the actual gameplay and I suppose Zelda is a great game. But I still find Zelda too linear for my liking.

best game has got to be GT pro racing w/ the free steering wheel...........haha NOT obviously zelda.......zelda has jus sucked me in to the zelda franchise

timthepig said:
Zelda can be played on the Gamecube. I'm surprised people aren't praising the games which use the innovative controls of a Wii... To be honest Madden 07 has a way more intricate and complex control system than any other Wii game and it works.
i strongly agree with those two statements
i don't own a gamecube, i have preferred pc games to console games for years
the wii's innovative controles changed that for me and zelda is just another good zelda game and there are a ton
it is a great game though, dont get me wrong
but madden is really really cool

fakemxcan said:
besides zelda, which is the obvious answer, id have to say dragon ball z
I agree. It won best fighting game of 06 on XPLAY because the controls take full advantages of the Wiimote & Nunchuck. Most reviews too, say it's better on Wii than the PS2. Did I mention over 100 characters and the option of using the english or japanese voices.

Singleplayer: Zelda

Multiplayer: Madden NFL 07

Both are for different reasons, i can't really pick just one.

Madden 07 hands down. The controls are insane and football is always the most fun to play. But hey its just my opinion.:yesnod:

Twighlight Princess defo, as i don't really like any of the other launch titles, ask me this when mario comes out.

Zellllllllllllda! But I'm diggin Marvel: Ultimate Alliance as well. I'm gonna pick up a bunch of games after christmas, maybe today. Christmas means 4 day weekend to 9-5 working Jus, so I'm going to be hopefully finishing those 2 games within the next 48 hours. Also that means I'll have the patience to finish Gunstar Heroes, which I haven't done since I was a kid. And master the third level of DK Jr, finish bonk and bomberman, teach my girl how to play ice hockey (i'm the best ice hockey player alive, period... no lie. Me VS Computer = 40-0 type styles. it was the second game I ever got for my nes, and the only game i had besides mario for like 2 years), get all the stars in mario 64 and beat ristar a couple more times.

And on Christmas day, everyone knows it's all about toejam and earl. my snes is still hooked up and i have all stars so i don't think i'll get SMB, maybe. and I have the better versions of SF:II so yeah, TJ&E.

There's a ton of good games out right now, I haven't played anything shitty yet. But in the very very end, the best game available I would say is Wii Sports. It's worth the price of a wii alone, don't front. It's fun for EVERYONE, plus there's technique involved for the old/new school gameheads like me.

Silent-Sniper said:
Zelda and Wii Sports.
same thing here... i can't stop playing them.

bdrains2003 we respect your opinion and because of your opinion now i really want to try it out.. i play it on pc and it looks nice. can't wait now to try it with the new control. :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
Because I dont have Zelda or Red Steel, I would have to say eXite truck. Only because it is simple and I love the multiplayer on it ;)

Back