Best Game you've played on the Gamecube

My favourites were probably Zelda: WW and Final Fantasy: CC. Resi 4 is an amazing game too though.

I can't believe no one has even mentioned Eternal Darkness. That game has greatness written all over it. It was really cool how when you got so terrified that you hallucinated. There was one part where it made it look as if the gamecube had resetted, as it turned pitch black for a good minute. And another scene in which there was a volume button, as it made it look as if you were sitting on the remote and lowered it on your own. One of the best games for the Nintendo Gamecube.

LoZWW(with LoZOoTMQ) forsure and SSBM, were the only titles I even bothered considering buying really, I really enjoyed playing Path of Neo, Spiderman-Venom was very well done, but those were third party and rented. The GC was a dissapointment for me as well, really.

Representin the OoT 4 the BGE.

Oh, yeah I forgot about Residenr Evil 4. That game was freakin' fun!! It got old on a couple of play throughs though... and then I unlocked the Handcannon! Haleighluyah!!-(i screwed this up. i know)

After browsing this and the "if you could only buy 1 game" thread I compiled a list of the top 10 games mentioned for myself, so I thought I would share:
  1. The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. Super Smash Bros Melee - some said it's more for kids
  4. Metroid Prime 1
  5. Tales of Symphonia
  6. Metroid Prime 2
  7. THE PRINCE OF PERSIA (1-4 mentioned most often)
  8. Eternal Darkness
  9. Final Fantasy CC
  10. Super Mario Sunshine

Edit: #1 had the most votes, etc.

Last edited:
Wow... IMO there were tons of good GC games...

I'll just give my Top 3

1) Metroid Prime
2) Zelda: Wind Waker
3) Super Smash Bros. Melee

ssbm all the way

^^ look title of my post... ssbm all the way... its just a classic game... i wanna play LoZWW but my mum doesnt let me get many games but now im gunna get Twilight Princess for wii instead :p can i just say, i am a super smash bro, how lucky u r, dat sig looks great! (1st ever post :p)

Back