Best gamecube game

Lord Haku said:
I'll say Metriod Prime, becuase of the graphics, the gameplay, and just the whole expeircence in that world. It transfered Metriod out of the 2D realm and into the FPS, no small feat indeed.

i have the same opinion.. metroid prime really made it feel like you were trapped somewhere unknown and had to find a way out. it really took me by suprise when i played it.

kiraownsurmom said:
shadow da hedgehog

i actually really like Sonic Adventure Battle 2 a lot. i haven't played shadow, but i might rent it one of these days, should I?

So far I'm liking metroid prime the most. But I still have to play through it along with RE4 and Eternal Darkness. They both have alot of potential.

FTW god huge in WoW, and it spread from there I believe. At least I used to be involved in an online community who never used it and then everyone played WoW and everyone suddenly started using it.

Metroid Prime
Super Smash Brothers
Resident Evil 4
Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Batallion Wars (Not too sure yet, just got it)

Seems to be a good list. A lot of people around here have good taste :)

kiraownsurmom said:
jes.my 6 yr old bro likes it

a: is "it" adventure battle or shadow?

b: are you laughing at me or agreeing with me?

I think Eternal Darkness was one of the most original titles to hit the system but overall best would have to be Metroid Prime. And since no one mentioned it, Ikaruga owns.

I always hear great things about Beyond Good and Evil, I wish gamecube copies weren't so overpriced. I might get it for PC for absurdly cheaper.

Animal Crossing. I don't care what you say, that was the most amazing game ever.

Back