Best multiplayer game wii??!!

wiiguy12

WiiChat Member
May 18, 2009
So i have friends over alot and i want to have a good muliplayer game that is
on
wii.
But not just any multiplayer game,a gun one.
You know like metroid prime 3 or something.

Ghost Squad.
House of the Dead 2 & 3 return.
House of the Dead Overkill
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Link's Crossbow Training

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
Call of Duty: World at War

offline the best choice is mariokart because you can play offline two player and online two player in same room with same wii

Offline, Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart... I ALWAYS play those when my friends come over...

Online: COD: WAW is supposedly decent, so is Medal of Honor Heroes...
Mario Kart is actually good online, tournys and all.

If you give smash bros a decent try with your friend, I am almost certain your going to enjoy it for a long time. with friends it can get very hilarious. I laughed my ass off a zillion times on brawl and melee. especially with 4 players! epic lol

So i have friends over alot and i want to have a good muliplayer game that is
on
wii.
But not just any multiplayer game,a gun one.
You know like metroid prime 3 or something.

If by "gun" you mean a lightgun, then house of the dead overkill would be a good start.

That's funny, the guy specifies "gun game", and everybody says Smash Bros and Mario Kart. hehe (I also say Mario Kart)

well i really don't play Wii shooters so i can't give you a good 'gun' gane.

however everybody else is right: SSBB and MKW are the way to go:thumbsup:

red steel has an offline mulitplayer gun game
their are a bunch of rail shooters out there too that allow multiplayers

Red Steel is a FPS that has local multiplayer for up to 4 players. It's cheap to buy too, ranging between $5 and $15 for a used copy.

COD: WAW and MOH: Heroes 2 are more about online multiplayer. COD's local multiplayer modes are pretty basic with one player actually playing while the other just has a gun sight. As the OP wants a local multiplayer game they might not be much good.

Other than that there are rail shooters with multiplayer, the best probably being House Of The Dead: Overkill.

Back