Best Multiplayer VC Games

Bomberman '93 is one of the best multiplayer games on the VC, I think it's 4 player (Was 5 player on TG16) but it's definitly worth the 600 points.

Tairusu said:
Bomberman '93 is one of the best multiplayer games on the VC, I think it's 4 player (Was 5 player on TG16) but it's definitly worth the 600 points.

Yeah go w/ Bomberman '93!!!! You can also play it 5-player on your wii! But you need a gamecube controller to do that..

I love wave race for the VC, 2 player is very fun. I

Battle Lode Runner is another 5 player one. I've played the single player and it's very addictive but I haven't had any friends come over to play the multi-player. If the single player is any indication the multi-player will probably be pretty sweet.

It's like a combination of Donkey Kong and a puzzle game. You pick up gold and you can dig to the left and right. You can only dig away a block that is underneath directly to the left or right of you. Digging those blocks gets more difficult as you progress since you have to figure out where to dig in order to get that gold and escape in time while avoiding the Bombermen and dinosaurs that are after you. Sometimes you get trapped and you have to press the start button and select Give Up to start over again. I've had a lot of fun with it. It may not be everyone's cup of tea especially if you don't like puzzle type games, though.

Back