Best Party Game Search

partyfun

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2010
I'm hosting a going away party and the main event is a wii tournament. The party theme will be based on the game.

Can someone suggest a good game? The only game I found that I thought might be good is Guiness World Records.

Thanks.

More games

I got some more game suggestions. So the running list is:

Guiness World Records
Rayman Raving Rabbids 1
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Wii Sports Resorts

All the ones mentioned (bar Sports) are rubbish

Rock Band/Guitar hero
Lets Tap
Wii play

So you think all the games are bad? I'm just looking for something that will entertain a group of people for about 2-3 hours....

Guiness World Records
Rayman Raving Rabbids 1
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party
Wii Sports Resorts
Lets Tap
Wii play

Ok so I added two games to the list. I didn't add rock band or tiger woods because I don't think those games would be good for a large group of people.

Anyone else have any votes?

So you think all the games are bad? I'm just looking for something that will entertain a group of people for about 2-3 hours....
Wii Sports
Its pick up and play fun
Ok so I added two games to the list. I didn't add rock band or tiger woods because I don't think those games would be good for a large group of people.
Trust me Rock Band and guitar hero are good for groups
I have seen it
Heck even at these Retro game events I go to everybody is having fun not just those on stage

I'm sure you already had your party, but for the future Just Dance is a good one in the dance category. Amazing in groups, it totally promotes getting down and getting silly. People alwaye love it when they play at my place. Plus, if it's a party you are having rather than just some friends playing together, the dance theme fits.

I think there are a lot of good party games for the Wii, a lot of them don't even need everyone to be playing for them to have fun as it is often fun just watching others play.

Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Guitar Hero 5
Rock Band 2
DDR
Let's Tap
Any sports game with a group following (Tiger Woods 2010, Madden etc)

I think the rb/gh games and mario kart are the best.

Everybody I know seems to want to try out the rb/gh games when I'm playing them. It IS true that these games bring a spark to a party. People just love them up, big time.

Back