best place to get $?

Cactus

SSB 4 Life
Feb 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
7277-1629-5342-0526
Ok, I just spent 999 coins on something...(dont want to spoil it) and I would like to make some of it back as easily as possible. Which chapter/area do you think has some good coinage ?

in 5-1, if you go all the way to the right on the first screen and flip to 3D, you will see a small hole in the wall. Use Dottie to shrink and go through it and you'll find a pipe. Go into it and out the other side you will fine a Whack-a-mole. Hit it as many times as you can by going in and out of the pipe. Then take the Whacka bumps you get and get the cook in Flipside to cook them for you. You can sell the roasted whacka bumps for 200 coins each! Eventually the thing will move to another area if you beat the hell out of it like I did lol. I am still trying to find out where it moved to, I assume somewhere else in chapter 5-1? (I should also note I used Cudge to hit the mole)

islandvic said:
in 5-1, if you go all the way to the right on the first screen and flip to 3D, you will see a small hole in the wall. Use Dottie to shrink and go through it and you'll find a pipe. Go into it and out the other side you will fine a Whack-a-mole. Hit it as many times as you can by going in and out of the pipe. Then take the Whacka bumps you get and get the cook in Flipside to cook them for you. You can sell the roasted whacka bumps for 200 coins each! Eventually the thing will move to another area if you beat the hell out of it like I did lol. I am still trying to find out where it moved to, I assume somewhere else in chapter 5-1? (I should also note I used Cudge to hit the mole)
Ok, dumb question, I'm already at 5-3 and I don't have the Dottie pixl. I'm guessing it isn't needed to get to Chapter 5, but how do you get Dottie? I have Cudge of course.

You get Dottie in Chapter 5-3, or 5-4, sorry can't remember which. Probably 5-4. It's one you have to get so you can't miss it:smilewinkgrin:

Cactus said:
Ok, I just spent 999 coins on something...(dont want to spoil it) and I would like to make some of it back as easily as possible. Which chapter/area do you think has some good coinage ?

I know what you got! Very nice. I was thinking of going and getting that now that I am done.

The Pit of 100 Trials in Flipside is good. But you don't have the right hero yet so you can't get it. After Chapter 6 I believe. You should find it in the outskirts.

40 floors on flopside, and you get 300-600 (if you defeat all the foes)

The easiest way I found to make gold was, Go to level 1-2, and keep going until you get to the town and go into the shop. Buy all the life shrooms you can, and then use the return pipe to go back to flpiside. Then go and cook them all, and then you can sell them for about double what you paid for them at first.

Yeah, the World 1-2 shop is the way I stockpile coins. I don't know what the fastest thing to buy and re-sell is, but if you buy the 3x Gold Bars for 300, you can sell them in the 1-2 shop for 375. There's probably a faster way than that, using that shop though, because you can only buy 3 triple gold bars with max coins.

Cactus said:

DON'T CLICK THE SPOILER BUTTON UNLESS YOU WANT TO NOW WHAT THIS IS!!!

Tiptron!

I Can Usually Get Cash Um... Wherever! Try To Get Zombie Shrooms After You, Them Kill Them By Jumping, Cudge, Barry, etc. They Usually Give You ABout Eight Coins Each Time...

In Chapter 5-4, in the room with the downward pipe with endless Floro Sapians switch to Bowser and stand on the block next to the pipe and use fire breath. the baddies will be auto-killed (if your power is high) and you'll earn up to 1-3 coins, 500 points each, and either a Sap Soup or Catch Card. Do this until you have 999 coins or if you want to level up.:cool:

teenpika said:
In Chapter 5-4, in the room with the downward pipe with endless Floro Sapians switch to Bowser and stand on the block next to the pipe and use fire breath. the baddies will be auto-killed (if your power is high) and you'll earn up to 1-3 coins, 500 points each, and either a Sap Soup or Catch Card. Do this until you have 999 coins or if you want to level up.:cool:

Aww, Nice man!!! I need To Try That!!!:crazy:

Back