Best Valentine's Gift?

Brawny said:
Regular shipping won't work.

Otherwise it would have been a basket of assorted British Candies, including Parma Violets...

I don't mean to be a kook, but like I said, the woman has shipped a pretty goodly number of packages international (talking about 50+), picked up right from our front door. Including Canada, England, Japan, Australia and most of Europe. Plus you could direct drop ship local from an online order.

I'm sure there are other "mitigating circumstances", so I suspect it doesn't really matter.

Just trying to help.

Best gift would be having someone on that day?

Get me a pint of eggnogg and I'll serenade you for nine hours ;x

Trulen said:
Get me a pint of eggnogg and I'll serenade you for nine hours ;x

^^Be my valentine you hunk!

*gets eggnog*

DRMARIO said:
Does nobody realise what a huge scam Valentines day is?
I've never agreed with it. I remember in Primary school I got valentines cards, and chucked them in the bin.

I want nothing to do with the god-forsaken holiday.

Cynic. Cynic. Cynic.

I can't believe you wouldn't even let me buy you a Christmas card!

Cpt.McCloud said:
Best gift would be having someone on that day?

Yeah I think having someone would be far more than enough for me. Not sure exactly what I'd get for someone at the moment, not needing to really meditate on it. But I'm somewhat of a hopeless romantic. If I had someone I'd be excited for it months in advance. Trust my lady will look forward to valentine's day. ;)

Last edited:
Skorp said:
Yeah I think having someone would be far more than enough for me. Not sure exactly what I'd get for someone at the moment, not needing to really meditate on it. But I'm somewhat of a hopeless romantic. If I had someone I'd be excited for it months in advance. Trust my lady will look forward to valentine's day. ;)

Damn, Adam, why aren't you marrying this guy!?

I miss being in highschool.
I got soooo much stuff from random guys. It made the popular girls so mad that a loner ~band/theater geek~ was stealing their thunder. Hah.

Skorp totally stole my line from first page but because he's so lovable he can go free.

SKORP, WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?
--
I have a horrible stalker that will do something on valentines day...'will you butter my bread'...*shivers* (Those who know my name will understand that o_0)

Never had a serious relationship over Valentines, only given/got chocolate or something cheesily obvious.

Emma and Adam, out of interest (unless it's a surprise), what you guys getting for one another (if anything) :)?

Wiired said:
Never had a serious relationship over Valentines, only given/got chocolate or something cheesily obvious.

Emma and Adam, out of interest (unless it's a surprise), what you guys getting for one another (if anything) :)?

Card, drawing, blah. That git cost me 78p for a stamp!

Cpt.McCloud said:
Skorp totally stole my line from first page but because he's so lovable he can go free.

Apologies love ;) Meant to quote you but was lazy. Fixed now.

Back