Best Valentine's Gift?

We're practically married.^^

Celeste said:
I miss being in highschool.
I got soooo much stuff from random guys. It made the popular girls so mad that a loner ~band/theater geek~ was stealing their thunder. Hah.

Hahah that's great!

One year I broke up with a 'boyfriend' like a day or two before V Day. It was one of those stupid times when your both really shy and wont even hold hands hahah. We were only together for like two weeks! The fun of being so young.

My parents gave me a card and chocolates from a 'secret admirer' on the day to cheer me up, it was so obvious it was them though, even at that age.

Wiired said:
Never had a serious relationship over Valentines, only given/got chocolate or something cheesily obvious.

Emma and Adam, out of interest (unless it's a surprise), what you guys getting for one another (if anything) :)?

I WAS going to send her some flowers and everything was nice and dandy...Damn ocean.

Any Brit with a paypal willing to help me out? D:

You can't send anything overseas Brawny? What if you ordered from a British website? I'm pulling for those roses man, that way I can live vicariously through you for the time being.

the best and only one i've ever given, a heated windshield ice scraper along with a keychain.

They say its best to give a gift from the heart

So Blood it is then

Back