Better Than OOT ?

Squall7 said:
True.

I personally liked OoT because it plays around with time (any sci-fi stories that play around with time or parellel dimensions and it peaks my interest). Also, the fact that it focused on the classic triforce, none of this Midna, wolf, Zant, Majora, Skull Kid, anything like that. Just classic Link Vs Ganondorf, with Zelda in the middle. (although fierce deity link was cool)

If they remade OoT with the graphics of today (maybe a few extra dungeons, possible voice acting - at least on some characters, Wii worth graphics etc), I think it would sell amazingly. Heck, they could remake the Master Quest version - fewer people have played it, yet it's more difficult/longer lasting than the original.

Yeah I forgot to tell that OoT has a storyline much more based in the Triforce. That is why the LoZ saga exists today, because of that brillant storyline with the Triforce.

The thing you said about adding acting voice,... nah... wouldn't agree with that, such a great story with such great characters, I don't know how would it be with acting voice, but I don't think if that would work IMO.

yeah the whole triforce story, random stoy lines was excellent, if they made TP a direct sequel then that would be awesome, links voice acting would be a bit pointless :lol:

Back