DO you think T.P. could really surpass O.O.T.?!

Ocarana was so dang fun.. Think of all the memories..

Like when you went into that fishes stomach..

And when it was frozen over those big ice things in the back you would jump on to get the heart piece in the back..

Or when you defrost the King fish?

What about the white wolf you fight to get the..CRAP i forgot what it was. I think it was iron boots..

Such a dang fun game..

Remmeber when you saved that goron from the fire place? And when you threw the bomb from ontop of goron mountain? And how about the begining of the game with all those little elf things..

Ah maaaan.....good memories.

Joe said:
as will I too....I know TP will be better than oot but will it be as BIG!?

IMO OoT was Small
The second time I played it it took me 15 hours to beat it.That means a day Playing from 9 in the Morn and finishing 11 in the night. And let's not talk about the 3rd

I'm 10000001% that it WILL surpass it easily

I'm uncertain. I just remember OoT and me and my cousin would play it and it was amazing. We were like hypnotized in that game. We beat it SOO many times. I really hope TP is better, but that won't be an easy task. Looks amazing though. :D

i think im going to have to go with tp on this one oot is like the best game ever but i have good vibes abot tp

By Far it will be better..and well its still legend of zelda..TP is and will be for a long time the best game ever made in the universe . Ha Take That Alien Scum

Demon Slayer said:
By Far it will be better..and well its still legend of zelda..TP is and will be for a long time the best game ever made in the universe . Ha Take That Alien Scum

YOU DAMN! RIGHT.

Back