Big Brain Academy:wii Degree Review

Yoshi Dude

TEAM SMASH'S YOSHI
Jun 30, 2007
Big Brain Academy Is Back And It Is On The Cool Wii We All Love To Play. (Thats Right PS3 Suck It)

Anyways...

Heres My Review On Big Brain Academy Wii Degree

First You Use Your Mii That You Make A Send Him Off TO College (He Grew Up So Fast Sniffle) But If You Played 1 And 2 And Wii Degree You Know There Is Nothing Diffent. That 1 Thing That Should Be Changed.. But Beating Your Brother That Gets A's Is Preety Fun. The Graphics Done Really Matter In This Type Of Game But There Good. The Test Is The Same And Everything Else Is So What Is Up This This Game? You Can Share Your Results With Your Wii Friends. Yes You Low Results Can Be Shared With Your So Called Friends. :yikes:. But After You Take The Test You Can See Your Mii Run Around This Very Small College. If Your Looking For A Game That Take Use Of The Wii Remote Dont Buy. It Barly Use IT And IF Your Not Use To It Yet You Most Likely Click The Wrong Answer. So Overall This Game Has Nothing New And It Get Pretty Boring The 2nd Time Around. So It Gets

6.5/10

Looks like someone is jealous that they can't afford a PS3. Now don't get me wrong. I have a Wii, PS3, and I have Big Brain Academy for the Wii. But it sounds to me like you're 12, very immature and mad you can't get a PS3.

Phatern said:
Looks like someone is jealous that they can't afford a PS3. Now don't get me wrong. I have a Wii, PS3, and I have Big Brain Academy for the Wii. But it sounds to me like you're 12, very immature and mad you can't get a PS3.

lol... omfg chill out dude.. it was a joke and yes i can buy 1 but i have a life so i need it for more stuff then video games

Can You Stop Typing With Every Word's First Letter Capitalized? And Get A Freaking Dictionary Yoo NubCake

yea it was plain irritating to read that review, and there were so many errors it was hard to make out what you were trying to say and frankly i still do not know what it is you were trying to get across to us. essentially its big brain academy on the wii, so if you like it on the ds then most likely you will like it on the wii. at least that is how it was for me.

TortillaChip520 said:
i think he's trying to type EVERYTHING capitalized, cuz it does that automatically.

YOU MEAN, IT COULD'VE BEEN WORSE?!

6ix said:
YOU MEAN, IT COULD'VE BEEN WORSE?!

over the next couple of weeks you'll see his spelling and grammar get better and better from over playing Big Brain Academy - it'll be like watching The Lawnmower Man only in this case the test subject stays as a retard :cool:

TortillaChip520 said:
you should check your reviews for spelling errors.....and check ur grammar....and i think u'd have a good start.

kinda failed english lol

6ix said:
Can You Stop Typing With Every Word's First Letter Capitalized? And Get A Freaking Dictionary Yoo NubCake

It is a habit i cant get over

Back