Big Hit Spammers

SLrocket

Rockets In '08!!!
Nov 28, 2006
htown texas
Wii Online Code
7808-6544-1890-2927
I've noticed that when i play opponents with bad records i get hit on an average of 25-30 times a game :shocked: i get really annoyed, and while i usually end up kicking their ass its really frustrating to be getting hit everytime you touch the ball. i actually lost to one of those hit spammers one time

Theres nothing to say about really. Its just a way of playing. It can be frustrating but than you have to make sure they cant hit you with the ball.

Gah, its getting tackled, its part of the game.

And so is the sidekicks features, yes they can use them but in the hammer bro situation dont over use it.

Big hit

I haven't played all that much and when I did I got my ass beat badly. Why you ask? I was always going for the big hit. Not realizing that when you do a big hit you give the other person a item. Now I use the steal the ball idea instead of the big hit. I like the game more now because now I stand a chance. :yesnod:

big willa said:
I haven't played all that much and when I did I got my ass beat badly. Why you ask? I was always going for the big hit. Not realizing that when you do a big hit you give the other person a item. Now I use the steal the ball idea instead of the big hit. I like the game more now because now I stand a chance. :yesnod:

just because you use a big hit, it doesn't mean they get an item. They only get an item if you hit them when they don't have the ball, and the same goes with just a regular tackle as opposed to a "big hit"

it could get frustrating when people hit 30+ per game. but u get a lot of items. which could help u to score =]] so is good and bad. i actually like hitters. they help me win. EASY.

Back