Black Eyed Peas are making a game!

No, you aren't wrong this time, they ARE both music :yesnod: I think any guitar game would do better too, but I don't care, so long as I get to play the game I'll be happy. Doesn't matter to me what sells better, what matters to me is that I like the BEP and will get to play a game based on them.

In a time not-so-many-years previous, music games came out of nowhere to become the next casual gaming hit. And now, dance floors are turning into dance games via the balance board and kinect... Ah, the evolution of gaming. Brilliant.

I certainly ain't buyin' this (I hate dancing in the first place...), but I honestly hope this isn't going to be more shovelware, and that it'l be a cool piece of hardware for fans or otherwise. Music games had their limits, but dancing and kinect goes beyond the sky in terms of potential. And knowin' Ubisoft, they'l make it poppin' the first time.

... Probably.

No, you aren't wrong this time, they ARE both music :yesnod: I think any guitar game would do better too, but I don't care, so long as I get to play the game I'll be happy. Doesn't matter to me what sells better, what matters to me is that I like the BEP and will get to play a game based on them.

Lol. that's good! I like your loyalty to that band :p

Lol. that's good! I like your loyalty to that band :p

Cool :yesnod: Truth be told it's not a special allegience to BEP though, I would buy any dance game from an artist that I liked, BEP or otherwise. I like to dance, I like games, and if the artist is someone I enjoy it should be fun for me. I would also buy a guitar hero game if they came out wth stuff I liked to play. I'm from the old school metalhead camp, so for example if they came out with Guitar Hero: Slayer or GH: Obituary or something similar I would SO be there! GH: Metallica didn't appeal to me, I liked them way back when they were more thrashin' but I never took to anything after And Justce for All, so I passed on the GH game. I like my metal more hardcore than most of the tunes on GH: Metallica.

The Devil Wears Prada or Megadeth.... Children Of Bodom,Slayer......... Those are in the new one.

PS:TDWP FTW1 :D

The Devil Wears Prada or Megadeth.... Children Of Bodom,Slayer......... Those are in the new one.

OH! Excellent! I had no idea. maybe I should pick it up then :yesnod: Good tip, thanks

Back