Black Wii!?

Chewtoy

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2007
North Pole, Alaska
This is an ad from a military exchange (AAFES) online store, looks pretty cool!
videogamedc9.th.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think Decalgirl sells aftermarket cases. It's probably not even real, that could've been Photoshop. I see that same pic on a lot of websites, those ones where it says "win a game system of your choice" or whatever.

Dude thats a case and cases meen opening your system and opening your system meens voiding your warranty and you do not want that to happen. Trust me.

Stfu I have bad spelling ... I knew slovakian for 4 years since I was like 2 or 3 so stfu. Lets see you do that and still be able to speak fluent english. And by the way. CASES ARE OUT SO STFU!

Requesting link please?

Sorry..you're just so animated in your typing, you seem like one of those crazy new members.

lol, thats just a photoshop from one of the pictures of a wii when the wii was the revolution.

You know, how they had multi-colored wiis and wii-remotes, but they never made it to shelves. Yeah.

Brawny said:
Requesting link please?

Sorry..you're just so animated in your typing, you seem like one of those crazy new members.
Its fine just I hate people who make fun of me.

I doubt a Black one is coming out soon. As you know the Revolution was originally black. They changed it white for some reason.

nintendo-revolution-big.jpg

See, The white one is WAY at the back, Whereas Black is supreme

Back