Blazing angels WIFI discrepancy

Personally I think nintendo is making sure their games aren't overshadowed. They want their games to come out when everyone is thirsting for games. They don't want other online games to take away from sales. It's like the situation now, if SSX hadn't come out now and instead came out this summer I doubt it would have sold as many copies. Same reason nintendo doesn't want online competition when their online games come out.

There's NO ban - 3rd party developers are working on online games now. Sega is releasing one in Japan in May. That was just a rumor based on a badly-worded statement from a developer.

Lol thats what I've been thinking all along but I was afraid that this might actually be true. However it wouldn't be like Nintendo to just make such a d*ck move. Thats more Sony's territory. So I'm looking forward to the Online Games for all developers. I really hope Blazing Angels is Online. But if its not I probably won't get it. Its cool and all but I don't want it that badly. More amped about Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, and Prince of Persia.

Back