Online Blazing angels from ubisoft?

X2222

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Check this out. Just to add to the confusion of why there is no longer any online play for blazing angels, check out UBIsofts website where they are taking pre-orders for the game. The box STILL has the nintendo wifi logo AND it still mentions a multiplayer mode.

I really feel like they gave it online and then nintendo took it away or something. Oh well, here it is anyway:

http://store.ubi.com/item.jsp?item=17264&promo=bawiiwb

Well UBI soft confrimed it wont have online and nintendo said pokemon will be the first to have it in a few months. But its still surprising why they left the online logo on the box despite this all.

There either going to do some surpriise on us ( i like surprises)
or there is online functionality on the game nintendo just have to do something

its bloody annoying! how hard can it be to have an online system :incazzato:

Wasn't Call of Duty 3 marked for Online play in the Wii instruction manual? Nintendo said their key focus is to get a few main games online and go from there. Only time will tell.

Ubisoft also said that Splinter Cell: Double Agent was going to be online for the wii, but it wasn't - I think it still advertises it on the Ubisoft website as an online game.

With ubisoft, I wouldn't believe its online till its released and confirmed.

Hmm..is Blazing Angels coming out before Pokemon? It only says March on the release date on there.

If this is right then I doubt Blazing Angels will be online, I can see why Nintendo would want Pokemon to be the first game online.

But maybe they'll add to it later? I don't know if it is even possible but would they bring out Blazing Angels not online, then bring out Pokemon online and then like bring out an update for Blazing Angels?

Hm..I dunno..

Wow, even ubisofts big ads on ign's wii website talk about an "intense multiplayer mode."

I really wonder if all these games just have multiplayer but nintendo just made them disable it so pokemon could be first. That would be awesome if they would just update the games after pokemon's release but i really doubt they work like that.

It would be nice to get a straight answer from someone at ubisoft or even nintendo.

Nintendo needs servers. Maybe they don't have enough up yet? Remember Nintendo didn't expect to have over 5 million Wii users by March 1st. This was the same system that was estimated to be dead last a year ago. No servers, no online games. We'll have to wait for Nintendo to buy those servers.

that or they are just being cheep its almost a duplicate add for my PC version... although it would be simple to make it online just toss it on with the other online blazing angels "pc" and its a go... it may have online, maybe it just wont kick in till they get there "key titles" online first...if they made the box..lol the probably already made the games they are sitting in a warehouse right now just stockpilin up.. and they arnt going to scrap them all just because nintendo decided to wait on online play.. they probably got the go ahead but have to wait on everyone else.. if it is online they would probably just push back the release date or something...

sagema said:
Nintendo needs servers. Maybe they don't have enough up yet? Remember Nintendo didn't expect to have over 5 million Wii users by March 1st. This was the same system that was estimated to be dead last a year ago. No servers, no online games. We'll have to wait for Nintendo to buy those servers.

nintendo is using gamespy for online... one of the largest online gaming companys... they have plenty of servers already... thats not the issue... its probably this is all just happening so fast, with so many users if they want to keep up the pace they have to be smart... although stalling online isnt going to help them any...

Back