Blazing Angels - No online play

Moten said:
I actually just called Ubisoft, and the guy who I was talking to there even thought it had online game play.

don't even bother trying to pull some bull **** like that. I'm real sure that a worker for ubisoft doesn't know anything about their own game. you must not have too much to say when you have to make up lies.

MasterJedi2U said:
In never ceases to amaze me how clueless some of the people on this forum are. Nintendo has consistently said that POKEMON WILL BE THE FIRST ONLINE GAME. Note thats NINTENDO...not some random 6th grader who thinks he or she knows anything about the industry. Why not listen to what the actually REPRESENTATIVES of the company have said over and over again. NO Blazing Angels does not have online. Thats why I'm not getting it even though its a very interesting game to me and I really want to fly using the Wiimote. But that will have to wait till they bring out a solid flying game with 4P Multiplayer and Online Capability.

you and i have exactly the same thinking, ill see you when heatseeker comes out.

It was confirmed time and time again that this game would not have online.

If its not in the original game, online won't be coming in the future. Maybe on a Gold version whatever, but not free.

Whats the game like anyway?
Opinions?

callme.nasty said:
don't even bother trying to pull some bull **** like that. I'm real sure that a worker for ubisoft doesn't know anything about their own game. you must not have too much to say when you have to make up lies.

Yeah, I really just sit around and try to dream up fairy tales of Ubisoft convos just to put extra posts of WiiChat.

OMFG wait till everyone sees what a great story I make up. They will all be PMing me and wanting to add me.

OH THE GLORY!!!

Yep...thats exactly what it looks like. Seriously I think you crave the attention. Not to mention you're getting that post count up really quick huh? Good technique though. Why are you still arguing over this. Multiple people have said the SAME thing over and over again yet you're acting like you've been clueless this entire time. What else are we supposed to think? Its either:
1) You're a complete idiot....OR
2) You lied for attention. Regardless you still look bad so pick your poison as they say...

P.S. On a final note please repeat after me...Pokemon Battle Revolution will be THE FIRST GAME WITH ONLINE CAPABILIITY for the Nintendo Wii.

Last edited:
I have less than 100 posts and I joined December 2nd. Yeah, I am totally trying to get my count up. I base my level of self respect in real life on the number of posts I have on a Wii forum. If only I could think of more lies to spread, then I could really get my count up.

Do the math...70 posts in almost 4 months.

As far as arguing I fully and totally believe that Pokeman will be the first game. I just wanted to know why Ubisoft decided to lie in order to get more sales. If you go to most places that sell this game it is still listed as an online multiplayer game. I just feel the Ubisoft should do something to make up for this. Although a few sites have the proper information about the game only being splitscreen multiplayer, None did when I pre-ordered it.

But the game is still loads of fun, so whatever. I just hope more online games are slated to release soon after Pokeman, which I surely will not be buying.

Those screenshots seem misleading that have appeared on places like ign etc. The actual graphics aren't that good. They are merely PS2. Not even close to the original xbox.

The game is still pretty good i think. Controls are great. I mean with 8 different control schemes of course you're gonna find the one that suits you.

i get a free game rental coupon tomorrow, and im gonna check this out.

Back