just bought godfather and blazing angels

I really like Blazing Angels. Only thing I don't like about it is that there's no rudder control. Come on devs, how could you make a combat flight sim without rudder controls!!!

With all the talk about Godfather, I guess I'm going to have to annoy my wife some more and go get it. I just bought Medal of Honor a few days ago and it's really cool. Better than FarCry and RedSteel, IMHO.

I'm not one of those spend 5+ hours playing a game people. I just don't have that much contiguous spare time. Heck, I had to replay the first part of MoH becuase I figured "checkpoints" were also save points and they aren't. I got 2 away and had to quit, only to find out I had to replay from the parachute part (the very start). That did annoy me.

strommsarnac said:
I really like Blazing Angels. Only thing I don't like about it is that there's no rudder control. Come on devs, how could you make a combat flight sim without rudder controls!!!

With all the talk about Godfather, I guess I'm going to have to annoy my wife some more and go get it. I just bought Medal of Honor a few days ago and it's really cool. Better than FarCry and RedSteel, IMHO.

I'm not one of those spend 5+ hours playing a game people. I just don't have that much contiguous spare time. Heck, I had to replay the first part of MoH becuase I figured "checkpoints" were also save points and they aren't. I got 2 away and had to quit, only to find out I had to replay from the parachute part (the very start). That did annoy me.

COD3, RedSteel> MoH

IMHO

I'm about 75% completed now. defeated tattaglia and stracci and own abouit 70% of all buildings and own 17 out of 25 safehouses

Not too sure if I should get godfather or not... its got mixed reviews.

I never played the PS2 version so i dont know if the additional content is enough to warrant getting the Wii version if youve already completed it on PS2. The control system is great though and its half the fun of the game, something that wouldn't have been there on PS2 or 360. If you can handle replaying a game then i think its worth buying. If you never played it before then just get it, i was unsure at first but its one of my favorite Wii games to date.

Im at 95% completion now, im Don and own all the businesses. I just have executions, bonuses to find and hits to finish but its been over 51 hours playing so far. :D

I beat godfather on my pc. SOOO FUN. But i feel like getting Blazing angels. I dont know. I can get 2 games In may and 1 game when my dad comes back from is trip. Please help me choose. Im gonna get Mario party 8, something and sometihng. I just cant choose.

Back