just bought godfather and blazing angels

T

The_Loose_Cannon

so i went to best buy with my boyfriend and his 2 friends today. his one friend was looking to buy a DVD so we can all go back to his house and watch it on his new HD receiver/tv set up.

now, we're in best buy....of COURSE we are going to check out the nintendo wii section to see what they got right? well 5 min later, my boyfriend purchases the godfather and blazing angels (along with 2 new skins- i accidently ripped one wiht my nails taking the batteries out :cryin: )

so what does everyone think of the 2 games? ive read threads about each and i heard they were "good" but i REALLY wanna know about them.

im a die hard godfather fan (loved the movies and know almost every line from 1 and 2 by heart.....3 doesnt exist to me and every true godfather fan feels the same way lol). ive never played the others for xbox so i dont know what its all about. blazing angels i can do without but i liked COD3 so i might like this one.

let me know your feedback!!!

The Godfather game is really fun! Not much I can really say about it but the fact that I like and I think it's really fun. I wanna know about Blazing Angels too. I'm thinking of getting that.

bubba-ga-nush said:
The Godfather game is really fun! Not much I can really say about it but the fact that I like and I think it's really fun. I wanna know about Blazing Angels too. I'm thinking of getting that.

is it anything like the hitman for ps2? i liked that game alot and reading the description it sounds like it is like that.

im going to play them tomorrow since i jsut got home and its 1130PM EST here in NY. im exausted and ready to go to sleep. this is my sunday afternoon playtime fun :)

ill deff let you know about blazing angels but through my boyfriends perspective. im not all too sure ill like this game. but like i said, i enjoyed COD3. i have more fun watching those types of games than playing them. its all about the graphics for me

yeah godfather is a good game, slapping people across the face never ever gets old. And yeah inform us on blazing angels. Pretty curious about this game.

~Rival

RivalDestiny said:
yeah godfather is a good game, slapping people across the face never ever gets old. And yeah inform us on blazing angels. Pretty curious about this game.

~Rival

something tells me im about to open this game tonight and not sleep.....i should make a cup of coffee as my contacts are about to pop out and my eyes get redder! :sick:

must resist though- ill comment tomorrow :crazy:

Godfather is really good, the graphics are standard GTA-like(some bits worse like vehicle models, some bits better, like great explosions), but the controls rock. Satisfaction guaranteed. Not to mention all the extra stuff like the unlocked movie bits. ''It means that Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes'' ^^

i CANT WAIT to get Godfather, ive heard its awesome, and IGN gave it a 8.0 (you know what bastards they are with wii games)

I dunno about blazing angels though, the COD3 for wii was good, apart from the controlls messing up in the game sometimes.

But let m know how Godfather turns out :)

And BTW..."(along with 2 new skins- i accidently ripped one wiht my nails taking the batteries out )" - Typical Woman :lol:

ok im in LOVE with the godfather! not only is it extreamly graphic and you beat the bloody piss out of the other crime cindicates but its in NYC! i mean i knew it was in NYC but its awesome seeing it in 1936 esp little italy where my boyfriends first command (precinct) was (until he transfered doing what he does now). the graphics are amazing and the story line is true.

not to mention i just named my mobster "calamari" (come on i couldnt name him "jill" my name i had to think of an italian name so seeing as how calamari- or squid- is my favorite italian food, thats what i named him lol) and the fact that i can mess around with his face to a T (jaw line eyebrow hight ect)

my mobster is quite sexy ;)

i love the godfather, deff snag this game if you see it in stores!

as for blazing angels im not going to play that today. ill wait till my boyfriend opens it to play it. youd probably want to hear about that from a mans perspective anyways seeing as how hes more into that kind of stuff than me

but godfather? GET IT!

if i did an ETA on my previous reply it wouldnt register as a new post so im sorry for double posting

im in tears laughing so hard because i just brided a NYC cop in little italy LMAO!!!!!!!!

this game is great!

I have Blazing Angels, it's pretty good in campaign, but in multiplayer it's AWEsome, you have onslaught ( co-op, you and your friend attack hundreds of planes who ever kills the most and gets most points wins), theres the duel where you fight your friend in a dogfight, theres kamikaze where you attack enemy planes trying to destroy a ship that you and your friend protect.

aghhhhh, i might have to pick up blazing angels to V.V, can i get some more views of the game?

I have the Godfather for the PC and I thought it was like GTA only different I really liked it I heard good reviews on blazing angels go to gamestop.com and read the customer reviews

Well the first level of Blazing Angels is pretty hard, basically I've played campaign for like 2 hours, and multiplayer for 8 hrs :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
im in tears laughing so hard because i just brided a NYC cop in little italy LMAO!!!!!!!!

this game is great!

Godfather is a truly awesome game. I've been playing for about 18 hours now and have 95% of Little Italy under my control as well as about 60% of Brookly mine as well. I've just completed my 3rd contract killing and cant wait to see what I need to do for my 4th hit.

You say your guy is rather good looking. How about posting a picture on here and what do you think to my guy <<<

Back