just bought godfather and blazing angels

Kamikaze said:
Blazing Angels is just a really slow game overall, especially for a WWII fighter plane game. It sort of feels like you're watching a slow motion cinematic while playing the game. Blazing Angels is more of a rental than anything else, and if you ever want Wii games go to my job (Gamecrazy) as our prices are always cheaper (especially on used games).

yeah i had a 10% off coupon for used games an accessories that i have yet to use.

i got my games at best buy though. eb games is where my friend can shrink wrap it for me.

i might just keep it after all, money really isnt that important esp for games.

Wiitime said:
idk why i never saw it. i wanted MOH, but that got bad reviews and no 1 said they really enjoyed it.... i want a game like that between MOD, Godfather, but Godfather i dont want to get it and be confused and MOH i dont want to waste $50... hmm..:confused:

Red Steel had also received mixed reviews, but I thought it was great. I think Medal of Honor is on par with how Call of Duty is for the Wii. People just expect the visuals to be equivalent to how 360's Frames Per Second interact along with graphical improvement.

on the back it has a controller and a nunchuck

it says the number 2 on it

Is the Godfather game worth getting. I have heard mixed reviews about it.

Is it anything like GTA? can you like roam the streets whenever you want, because if you can, I am getting it.

mosx said:
Is the Godfather game worth getting. I have heard mixed reviews about it.

Is it anything like GTA? can you like roam the streets whenever you want, because if you can, I am getting it.

ok background check, im an NYPD officer lmao

and i just shot like 4 cops and not to mention speeding on the manhatten bridge! :yikes: (10-13 officer down! requesting EMS in assistance!- i hope i never say that over the airwaves ever)

this game is seriously awesome i love it and if youre old enough to get it, GET IT!

Blazing Angels isnt graphically great but the water in the game is some of the best water effects ive ever seen in an aircraft game, poor frame rate but its a great story and the multiplayers is all but worth it. Me and my m8's played Blazing Angels for hours today in multi-player.

so since i have never seen the movies. if i got this, would i still enjoy it?? it sounds like a lot of fun.....

i cant believe u shot ur own ppl.:eek: lol

Alright, I will consider getting it. You didn't answer my question though lol. Can you roam the streets like in GTA?

Wiitime said:
so since i have never seen the movies. if i got this, would i still enjoy it?? it sounds like a lot of fun.....

i cant believe u shot ur own ppl.:eek: lol

atleast see the godfather part one. nothing from 2 has happend nor do i think it will since in 2, michael (the godfather- don corleone's- son becomes in power)

3 i doubt will show ANYTHING in regards to this game since 3 sucked......badly!

i still think youll like it. you still get the jist of it.

i cant believe i shot my own people either in my old boyfriends precinct! LMAO

whats even funnier is this one line that the cops say when you bribe them "thats more than i make in a month!"

aparently times havent changed between now and 1936 with the NYPD salary :sick: lol

ETA- yes you can roam the streets and all the burros in NYC

The_Loose_Cannon said:
atleast see the godfather part one. nothing from 2 has happend nor do i think it will since in 2, michael (the godfather- don corleone's- son becomes in power)

3 i doubt will show ANYTHING in regards to this game since 3 sucked......badly!

i still think youll like it. you still get the jist of it.

i cant believe i shot my own people either in my old boyfriends precinct! LMAO

whats even funnier is this one line that the cops say when you bribe them "thats more than i make in a month!"

aparently times havent changed between now and 1936 with the NYPD salary :sick: lol

ETA- yes you can roam the streets and all the burros in NYC

yea i might still just get it.. not sure if i will see the movie, but if i see it around, i will..... . well dont go into work and say" what a day, yesterday i killed 4 cops, it was so much fun.lol.... as long as im not like wuts going in, then i will like it. everyone seems too.

Back