Blazing Angels - No online play

Moten

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2006
Albany, NY
Wii Online Code
4828-9835-7825-5211
I just picked up Blazing Angels an hour or so ago. I had read on a few sites that it was going to support online gameplay. Now I am hearing that online game play won't be out till June. I haven't checked online in a while, but does anyone else remember hearing that this game would be online enabled? Or does anyone know when they changed the date for online gameplay?

loads of people have said that it is online and have told me (angrly) that pokemon is not eh first online game and that blazing angles will be. now its out and theres no wifi at all, and im sure it would have had the little icon on its box to say it was online!

* Difficulty: Medium
* ESRB Descriptors: Violence,Language
* Learning Curve: About a half hour
* Number of Online Players: 16 Players Online
* Number of Players: 1-2 Players
* Offline Modes: Team Oriented
* Online Modes: Competitive
* Resolution: 720p,480p,Widescreen
* Sound: Dolby Digital 5.1

aww i wish it was true =[[[[

In never ceases to amaze me how clueless some of the people on this forum are. Nintendo has consistently said that POKEMON WILL BE THE FIRST ONLINE GAME. Note thats NINTENDO...not some random 6th grader who thinks he or she knows anything about the industry. Why not listen to what the actually REPRESENTATIVES of the company have said over and over again. NO Blazing Angels does not have online. Thats why I'm not getting it even though its a very interesting game to me and I really want to fly using the Wiimote. But that will have to wait till they bring out a solid flying game with 4P Multiplayer and Online Capability.

Reguardless, If you go to almost any site that has previews of upcoming games, it says Blazing Angels has the ability to play online with 16 people. I actually just called Ubisoft, and the guy who I was talking to there even thought it had online game play. Because that is what they said. Sorry if we don't all live on WiiChat, but rather just check up on games we are interested in.

It won't be online. Slight possibility of Online Multiplayer being added to it later through update, but don't get your hopes up.

When I spoke with the person at Ubisoft they said that they were fairly certain that no online update would be available.

I guess why release a patch when you can just sell a new game.

What are you talking about wiichat for? I get my info from a variety of sources. Now I feel bad for you if you actually believed a rep over the phone who probably lied just to get rid of you but Nintendo as well as other websites have ALL said that Pokemon is the first game to have online. I don't know how many times you need to hear it but there it is. Case closed.

If a game is out It can't simpily "support" online play. It dose or it dosen't. First online wii game in the US WILL BE POKEMON REVOLUTIONS.

-wii sold 6 million as of today.

MasterJedi2U said:
What are you talking about wiichat for? I get my info from a variety of sources. Now I feel bad for you if you actually believed a rep over the phone who probably lied just to get rid of you but Nintendo as well as other websites have ALL said that Pokemon is the first game to have online. I don't know how many times you need to hear it but there it is. Case closed.

Quoted for honestly.

that took 3 posts ? meh

i have managed with out online gaming since ps1/ps2 release dates so it doesnt bother me .....i'll live

Back