Online play

psychomonkey712

Da Masta McNasty
Jan 30, 2007
Wii Online Code
6405-6811-0499-7913
does anyone know which games are gonna include the online multiplayer... I know blazing angels and super smash will have it but does ne1 kno any others

mario strikers chagred will.. I hope madden 2008....

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS ON ABOUT? I'm seriously getting annoyed now. Every forum I go on there is a bunch of people claiming that games are going to be online, when it hasn't even been announced!

PEOPLE! YOU ARE BELIEVING RUMOURS!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Mario Strikers Charged and Metroid Prime Corruption have NOT had any online features claimed for them YET! The creators of the games have been saying it's a possibility in interviews, but not for sure! So stop believing this crap! I can tell you now that half of the games people claim to have online play won't when they are finally released.

Tjharwin said:
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS ON ABOUT? I'm seriously getting annoyed now. Every forum I go on there is a bunch of people claiming that games are going to be online, when it hasn't even been announced!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Mario Strikers Charged and Metroid Prime Corruption have NOT had any online features claimed for them YET! The creators of the games have been saying it's a possibility in interviews, but not for sure! So stop believing this crap! I can tell you now that half of the games people claim to have online play won't when they are finally released.

your right about ssbb and sonic but here is what is said about mario strikers right from the wii.com site

Take to the pitch as Mario Strikers Charged arrives with a new roster of features. The follow-up to the best-selling Super Mario Strikers delivers bigger shots, massive hits and the chance to play gamers around the world. Mario Strikers Charged is high-impact, all the time. More captains, more playing fields, more sidekicks: It's crush or be crushed in this wild kickfest.

some of the games might not have online play as soon as it comes out, but who knows.!

Tjharwin said:

Not all of these are rumors. Most of them say it will have online play or what ever. But even when they say possibility it can be 80% true because they might be working on it and want catch people off guard..... But i could care less. I just nintendo to place online play on as much of there games as they can.

Back