SSBB Is online and that's final

Gah, must people continually bring this thread back? Well, either way once it's been released we can discuss lag etc but iono how much point there is now...

LevesqueIsKing said:
Zomg S.S.

:]
;D

And Damascus, Gingerkid USED to be a good poster...iono what happened with that post which is prolly why he's not banned...although I haven't seen him since =P

*whew* That's good news ^_^

Welcome back...although you may not have been gone, I sure never saw you =P

gingerkid said:
sorry guys, one of my asshole friends got on my profile by finding out my password.
Comeon now....you didnt need to lie like that....nobody knows what happened that day except for me DS, LIK, MARIOMAN i believe, MM, and a few other were there.....dont lie sayin it was your friends:wtf:

*sigh* I guess there are some stupid people left in the world. Why is this thread even open? Who would bother to reopen a topic that has been talked about already. Brawl HAS WiFi!!! *Close Thread*

^It got brought back...?

Just because a thread comes to a consensus doesn't mean it has to be deleted.

Really. Besides, the lack of mods makes this a rather fun undercover discussion topic ;D

Ok, not really, but it still shouldn't be locked.

And yes, there are some stupid people in this world, but seeing as you JUST realized that based on something that actually WASN'T stupid, I'm gonna have to say you're on that list. :p

It's not unlike the,
JAMES BOND OF BRAWL THREADS!
Dun Dun.
Duuun.
Dun Dun.
Duuun.
Duh-Duh-D-Duh!

Then the thread points a pistol at the screen and shoots the camera man! Because James Bond loves to shoot the camera man!

S.S. said:
Really. Besides, the lack of mods makes this a rather fun undercover discussion topic ;D

Ok, not really, but it still shouldn't be locked.

And yes, there are some stupid people in this world, but seeing as you JUST realized that based on something that actually WASN'T stupid, I'm gonna have to say you're on that list. :p

Oh shut up! :p

Back