bleach and trinity blood premier!!

Dark Void

WiiChat Member
Woot finaly I will be able to see Bleach!! (I hear it is a pretty good anime) I have never had the chance to see it due to my interent connection (dial Up) But now that it will air on Adult Swim starting tomarow (saterday at 9:30 if u have dish/direct tv pst)

Also Trinity blood will premier tomarow 1/2 hour before bleach!!!

Everyone should watch them and tell us what u think, and pleas no spoilers!

ouch, you got dial-up. that must suck. anyways, bleach looks pretty good. that vampire anime doesnt seem like my kind of style. ill tyr not to miss it

For me Blood Trinity comes on at midnight and Bleach comes on at 12:30 but I'll be watching both.

ya the dial up internet really sucks. Well, Bleach looks like its going to be a preatty sweet anime, i have played both games on the PSP hopefully know il understand it a little better, (they were japan inmports so no english). Trinity blood looks interesting, it reminded me of Helsing a lot. i have only seen the movie but it was very similar.

Lord Haku said:
Damn I fell asleep before it could come on :D

Bleach was awesome of course as expected:yesnod: Trinity Blood was ok but I'd have to watch more episodes to get into it.

Bleach isnt that good and the dub will be torn appart (like naruto)
Trin blood dont know mutch about it (not seen yet) but herd its not to good
but Blood + is good from what ive seen (got all eps so far not seen them all)

ya sadly the bleach dub isnt looking too good. It's still going to be a good anime minus the fillers they will put in like naruto so i can live with it lol >_< I hope Trinity Blood does get better but it still looks intersting since i like those kinds of anime, Thats why Gun Slinger Girl is one of my fav, anime.

The bleach fillers are still going on

Bleach I can vouch for as a good anime, Im up-to date on it being as I watch Jap eps. The Eng dubs I assume (and will most probably be right) will downgrade its viewing quality, but for those of you who haven't watched the Jap eps 1st, it will be taken lightly and go un-noticed.

Like Naruto for instance, I saw clips of it on Jetix on sky and... :wtf: ............. erm..... yer, I really understood why people said they prefered Jap to Eng dubs.
I myself wouldnt watch Jap dubbed anime before, and would get confused as to why people would argue that Jap dubs are better when they couldnt even understand Jap fluently :shocked:. Now though I've watched quite a few whole anime serieses and still continue to search for new ones that I may of overlooked and could actually be called "old" now to some.
Trinity Blood though, I started watching but stopped around ep 12 or round about. Something just wasnt drawing me in.

Hajime no Ippo
Tenjou Tenge
Konjiki no Gash Bell
Yu Yu Hakusho
Hunter X Hunter
Golden Boy
Air Master
Dragon Drive
One Piece
Hellsing
Chrno Crusade
Naruto
Bleach
Flame of Recca
Gun Grave

Those are a few of the Jap anime serieses I've watched or still have within my possession

Last edited:
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: yikes>!!!!

For spamin have another
blast the remains with EYE BEAMS

Back