Bleaching your hair...

kissoff182

Comp Sci's Smurfette
Jan 11, 2007
Rohnert Park, CA
Wii Online Code
3101-2661-0950-9186
I think it's pretty nasty. Okay, I guess some can get away with it, but most can't. The worst is when people bleach the hell out of their hair and then tan the hell out of their skin. It looks HORRIBLE, not to mention all of the poison and melanoma people are absorbing into their skin when they bleach and tan.

Gross. I'm so happy I have natural blonde hair and natural blue eyes and am not so desperate for a specific shade of skin that I'm willing to risk looking like a prune with skin cancer before I even reach age 35. Even if I were a brunette, I'd keep my hair color. There's nothing wrong with natural brown hair. Why do so many people want to get rid of it?

And what about when girls have brown hair but then get some blonde streaks here and there? It makes their hair look this icky gray color! Bleh.

Yeah I hate it when girls do that. I got darkish brown hair and I like it, the only thing I've ever done to it is put some red in it.

I'm pretty lucky to have a nice tan which lasts almost all year round some times it's darker than other years so I tend to look like a Native American, I was convinced my mother had an affair when I was younger lol. I usually go an holidays once or twice a year and their always to hot places so it gets topped up then :D

Girls who use too much fake tan look awful in my opinion.

Wholdnt mind darker hair (itd stop the kids round my end calling me the undertaker)
But cant be arsed

Actually not everyone wants to have blue eyes and blonde hair if emos have taught us anything, lol.

I have black hair, tan skin, and black eyes and I wouldn't have it any other way. I find dark features in a person more attractive than light features, but it's ok if you don't think that way. I say you shouldn't have to stick with what your genetics gave you if you don't want to.

I don't see why you're so against this, but yeah I'm not much of a fan of the orange look some white people for either.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'll never understand why people do it. I don't even think tans look that attractive - I wouldn't rate a tanned girl any higher than an untanned girl. As long as she has nice skin that's about all that worries me when it comes to skin. Infact she's more likely to have nice skin if it's untanned, so there's another victory for untanned :)

As far as bleaching goes... I never liked the idea of just plain bleaching. I have naturally dark hair (almost black) and dark features, as being of Mediterranian descent, but fairly white skin. I wouldn't mind doing some colours or something, like when my hair gets long again I wouldn't mind putting some Red/Blue/Green (lol RGB) streaks through it, as I have naturally dark hair it could look interesting.

Back