Blu-ray Cannot Contain Metal Gear Solid 4's Awesomeness

This is coming from the company that invented the 6-8 hour cinematic experience. So MGS4 probably has a 20-25 hour storyline?

Too bad Hollywood didn't take a single note from them. I just hope MGS stays on consoles and away from, "Rape Everything Decent" Hollywood.

4 hours worth of cut scenes? Holy crap! But nevertheless, if I ever buy a PS3 and get MGS4 I'll watch every second of the cut scenes. And to think a 50GB Blu Ray player can't handle all of the original MGS4, that just speaks more about the lack of Sony taking true gaming into consideration.

Floydd said:
4 hours worth of cut scenes? Holy crap! But nevertheless, if I ever buy a PS3 and get MGS4 I'll watch every second of the cut scenes. And to think a 50GB Blu Ray player can't handle all of the original MGS4, that just speaks more about the lack of Sony taking true gaming into consideration.

um have you EVER played a metal gear game? it shouldn't come as a surprise that there are that log a cutscenes. metal gear's esence comes from cutscenes more then gameplay.

As for this news, i think it may actaully be a sort of publicity stunt form the boys at kojima.

user says

"OMG PNZERZ!!!! if the ps3 can bearly handle it, its gotta be awesome!!!!!!"

I personally love watching every single cut-scene that the MGS series has to offer, so I am sure that the final game in the series will definitely go out with a massive bang. :lol:

Interesting. Makes me wonder about FFXIII...how's that going to work out? A few discs will probably be needed.

Anyways, from what I've seen of MGS4, it looks amazing, and I'm sure that the ps3's capabilities will be utilized to a larger extent than they have been thus far.

I cannot wait for this game! One of the main reasons why I got a PS3. (and also for Final Fantasy)

Deospawn said:
Interesting. Makes me wonder about FFXIII...how's that going to work out? A few discs will probably be needed.

Anyways, from what I've seen of MGS4, it looks amazing, and I'm sure that the ps3's capabilities will be utilized to a larger extent than they have been thus far.

Dude MGS4 is on a 50GB disk and if the rumors are true than it will be on a 100GB disk without compressed files (if thats possible, but their are rumors about this)

one disk

Back