boring Zleda player.

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
ok...I want you all's opinions about this...

My friend even if he was joking he shouldn't of said it, it made me feel like crap. Anyways what he said was: I asked him if he would bring over his PS, he said "No, I dont bring it anywhere. You fuserated me playing PS2, you fuserate me more watching you play the wii." I do admet i have racked up over 101 hours playing Zelda tp. well what are other peoples opinions about this?

Once also before he said to me, well I download Zelda from the VC shop and he said "why are you downloading it? you alrighty it on your nes"
I said well now i'll have it on my the wii.

I think if your a big fan of the game or of the series, people should download the games for the wii evenif they have them for the nes, snes, sega genises or N64. ony my opinion though.

it can be boring watching others play games, you should take his feelings into consideration and perhaps do something with him when he comes round and not your Wii. Maybe you should get more multi player games to play with others so they dont have to watch you playing by yourself.

I don't play my wii everytime he's here, but what i'm getting at is, how would he like it if he was playing a game and i said he sucks and he fuserates me. he should've thought b4 saying it.

Im not trying to flame you or anything, but dont be such a baby about this. Dont let your friend get to you, try doing what the other guy said and get a mulitplayer game. Also could your friend perhaps be jealous?

Dude your English is as poor as a Victorian chimney sweep and I don't understand you, but completing Zelda takes 40-50 hours, does it take you another 51 to find all the secrets?

You guys should take turns if you're going to play Zelda. Of course it's going to be boring if you're playing a game like Zelda with a friend, why don't you just get a game more fun to play with others like Warioware?

I think it's a waste of money to download a game you already have unless your NES really sucks or you have a disorder that makes you too lazy to turn on another console...like a disorder that makes you want to make things more simple...can't think of a name for it.

BTW english lessons help.

Don't worry, I own 5 copies of Ocarina of Time [all different copies/version]. Just for collecting.

As for your friend... Either play multiplayer games or do something else besides video games.

Back