I just called my walmart and i am nervous!

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I just called my walmart to ask about how many wiis, he wasent sure but i asked if people can wait until you guys open and he said THEY might not allow it. he then said,no one has said anything about it if they can or cannot... What should i do?? what if they dont let us? Then i have no idea what to do......!! Please help, i need ideas, ideas ideas!!!

Demon Slayer said:
WAIT A SECOND BACK UP...they said you would be able to camp out for the wii?!?...

he said they havent been briefed on anything, so they have no idea... Its 3 weeks ago, dont you think they should know already!!!! This could totally screw me up. Then i have to go at 7am and pray that i can get 1........Nervous:scared:

oh man..gee well thats just wrong...they can't stop you from getting in line..thats impossible...don't worry..

Don't worry, he doesn't know because they haven't had the meeting about it yet. Once they coordinate all of that then he will surely have answers for you. Just keep calling every other day and ask what's going on until you get some clean cut answers.

they cant do nuthin about people camoing out!

if they say sumthin campout across the street!

when it reach the time burn tir!!!

Back