Would all walmarts be the same in midnight launch?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
For the stores that are open 24/7, would all of them have just first come first serve? There is a walmart i just called a little farther from me and they r open 24/7 so i was wondering if they would do a lottery? I hope not, the person said to call back tomorrow for more info so i can talk to someone who works full day, all the time... I work till 11 so i was thinking maybe i can work till 9 then go to the walmart and wait 3 hours, is that enough time???? If they dont then i have to go at 11 but they might let me off at 9

Wiitime said:
For the stores that are open 24/7, would all of them have just first come first serve? There is a walmart i just called a little farther from me and they r open 24/7 so i was wondering if they would do a lottery? I hope not, the person said to call back tomorrow for more info so i can talk to someone who works full day, all the time... I work till 11 so i was thinking maybe i can work till 9 then go to the walmart and wait 3 hours, is that enough time???? If they dont then i have to go at 11 but they might let me off at 9
Well I called my 24/7 walmart and the guy that talked to me said they wouldn't know much until a day or two before launch, also if you're in an average population for a town you're probably going to need there earlier than 9, I'm showing up at 4 pm Saturday

maybe i can try to take off....... I just hope its first come first serve a lottery would truly suck...

Wiitime said:
maybe i can try to take off....... I just hope its first come first serve a lottery would truly suck...
If they do lottery I would be extremely pissed off

No, I think the 24/7 ones will just hold it and laugh until about 9 in the morning.

if i took off, would getting there like 12pm ( saterday) be enough time?

Wiitime said:
if i took off, would getting there like 12pm ( saterday) be enough time?
That would definatley be enough time unless you live in a huge city, then I have no clue

then hopefully thats what i will do! Hopefully

Back