there Goes my chance to get it at Best Buy!

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I just called to ask how many wii's they are getting, he said not sure.. Then i asked were there big lines for the 360, then he said People have already told us they are waiting online 2 days before the wii comes out!. 2 days beforel... O BOY and he said when the 360 was released it was pretty big line and people camping out a lot........ well its up to walmart...... AHHHH!!!!

My best buy store said they were doing first come first serve but they said they were not controlling any kind of a line in front of the store. So, it did not matter if you camped out for 2 days or if you showed up 2 minutes before they unlocked the doors. It was basically who could get the system from the shelf first. Not sure if that will change before the launch date though.

MyGunJammed said:
My best buy store said they were doing first come first serve but they said they were not controlling any kind of a line in front of the store. So, it did not matter if you camped out for 2 days or if you showed up 2 minutes before they unlocked the doors. It was basically who could get the system from the shelf first. Not sure if that will change before the launch date though.

if they dont change that there will be a riot!!!

...does this mean I have to get to walmart earlier than 3:00am on the 18th!!!

I have a few friends getting it and we're also bringing a few good friends who are football players (2 of them are around 200lbs and 6ft tall). I will be getting my Wii, one way or another :lol: at best buy or another store

calm down there fella, my boy who happens to manage the local gamespot says they did an early preorder and sold 7, 24 systems promised per gamespot depending on preorders mind you. MINIMUM 24 per store.Plenty to go around.

Back