Bowser looks amazing. And he's really well animated.

graphics are truly outstanding. although when i fist started it, it kind of looked cartoonish

wiifan123 said:
I say Super Smash Bros. Brawl will outsell Halo 3 by alot

SSBB may come close, but I can't see Super Smash surpassing Halo 3. 20% of the X360 owners had Halo in the first 24 hours of sales. SSBB will sell well, but won't be enough to even scratch the surface against Halo 3.

SSBB never had "bad" graphics, it's just the Wii cannot pull out as much compared to the X360 and PS3. That doesn't matter though, considering the Wii isn't built for graphics.

amirreza said:
F*** graphics, I'm going for gameplay.

I know gameplay is more important. But if you could keep the gameplay exactly the same, wouldn't it be better have better graphics aswell?

FRuMMaGe said:
I know gameplay is more important. But if you could keep the gameplay exactly the same, wouldn't it be better have better graphics aswell?

Yes, I agree, even though I don't need it, but casual gamers then fork out MORE money for hi-def! (If the Wii was hi-def for $500-$600 I would still get it, maybe not my sister or brother; then that's 2 lost sales for them!!!)

AceAlabama said:
Yes, I agree, even though I don't need it, but casual gamers then fork out MORE money for hi-def! (If the Wii was hi-def for $500-$600 I would still get it, maybe not my sister or brother; then that's 2 lost sales for them!!!)

You sir, are getting rep. For the signature and the custom rank.

Waluigi ftw! :lol:

Back