Boy protects PS3 from robbers with katana

JeremyGTS

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
I must say this is one brave kid...

When burglars broke into the home of Florida teen Damian Fernandez with the intent of stealing his PlayStation 3, he decided to fight back...with a sword.

Fernandez and his 15-year old sister were home alone when burglars attempted to break into their home. Fernandez, who holds a brown belt in karate, grabbed his sword and waited for the trespassers while his sister hid in the closet. "Once I saw him take off running back, I jumped off my (bunk) bed and I grabbed my sword … and I just waited for him," he said. After the burglar reappeared, Fernandez struck him in the chest with the sword. The foiled pair of burglars then fled, and one was later apprehended by the police as he hid behind the neighbor's palm tree.

The burglars had apparently noticed an empty PS3 box and decided search the house for the console.

6/12/2007 2:01:18 PM MST

http://www.cheatcc.com/ccc_newsserver/Article.aspx?PostID=373931

JeremyGTS said:
The burglars had apparently noticed an empty PS3 box and decided search the house for the console.

This is why I burn most cardboard garbage I generate. Walking my dog after Christmas, I could see all the HDTV boxes and expensive toys everyone received. If I were so inclined, I could have a field day with that knowledge.

that's crazy. I usually keep my expensive boxes in my garage. usually i find some way to use them.
\

Lol!

lee.jarratt said:
Now that kid is one hardcore gamer.

lol! how hell did a 15 year old get a sword in the first place i wonder, lol! still that kids got guts! lol!!

Last edited:
paintba||er said:
Thats ****ing awesome! But why didn't he just get a gun?

Maybe because they didnt have a gun in their house.

i have some swords. theyre quite easy to get actually. if you go on ebay, you can get some for less than $50. i got mine for $30. its one of those 3 sword stand display things. i wouldve done the same if some1 tried to come in my house

Hm... I dunno what I'd do. so many choices.

Brown belt black tipped okinowan shorinryu shorinkan

Bo
Sai
nanchaku

or...30-30, .308, 12, 20,

w00t

I would have just peed on the burglers. You know, hang out with the wang out, and once they appeared, let loose warm wet hell upon those sunsovsnitches.

lol, one brave kid, mind you i think anyone would do that for their Ps3, it is worth £400:ciappa: . I dont have a sword, but i do have a huge bat sort of thing called a "Peace Maker"(My dads):lol: id just attack them with that. Im from the Uk though, if i injured one of them i bet id be the f*cking guy that gets arrested. Uk is gay, if someone attacks you with a knife, lets say you manage to fight the knife of them, you can't use it on them, i just think thats ****ing gay, if you dont get it first, then they're gonna get it and stab you, Uk's law is pretty gay.

Back