Boy protects PS3 from robbers with katana

paintba||er said:
I have a revolver in a drawer next to my bed and a closet full of guns so I don't think I really need to worry about burglars.

Well what if the robbers get the guns then you become the screwed which makes them the screwer which makes you sick if you thought about it that way

They broke in... For a PS3?

Yeesh. Those burglars got no vision. Compared to all kinds of expensive goodies that people own, the guys really shoulda aimed higher than just a PS3.

Now if it was an entertainment center that contained a PS3, that'd be a different story.

But still kudos on the kid with the sword skills.

But what will Wii people do?
I know that wiimotes cracked TVs...
But burglarizing skulls too!?

You know what would be really funny if the robbers were the kids friends and he just stabbed one of 'em

in paintballers defence i have atleast 7 highly deadly rifles and im not talking dinky little 22s that i keep in a safe and i too sleep with smith and wesson tactical 3953 under my pillow.

Shoko said:
:lol: one hit to the head and theyd be knocked out

Yeh, and the Ps3 would still work its so well built, now if he didnt have a Ps3, but only a Wii he's in trouble, hit them over the head with the Wii and it'll explode into a thousand little pieces, then your screwed:smilewinkgrin:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
in paintballers defence i have atleast 7 highly deadly rifles and im not talking dinky little 22s that i keep in a safe and i too sleep with smith and wesson tactical 3953 under my pillow.

LOL, you know how to make a guy feel safe at night....:lol:

I'm not quite up to keeping them in my pillow yet....I got my karate weaponry at hand though...

Then again, I don't live in the city :/

Last edited:
i have my fists....lol..and my feet...oh..and my knees....and maybe forehead as well..lol

Back