Boy wees on Wii, gets revenge!

peeing.jpg

lol. If anyone did that to me they would have to find a really good place to hide and sleep with there eyes open if i don't gauge them out.

well i don't see that problem happening because I am the youngest in my whole family, including my cousins and stuff and since they know i worked hard all summer long to afford it, they know whats coming, anyway the worse my brother could do would just be taking my wii without asking to borrow, and he tried that but i'm only letting him borrow it because i'm going with him haha.

Hope the parents beat the kid for that now wasted $250. Its not as bad as the spoiled girl with a new car thing on youtube though.

man if my bro did it i would make him buy me a new 1 then i would break his face then break him down emotionly=D

toomstone said:
man if my bro did it i would make him buy me a new 1 then i would break his face then break him down emotionly=D
Take your pick, that's way beyond having your cake and eating it :lol: that's just... too much...

Karekiz said:
Hope the parents beat the kid for that now wasted $250. Its not as bad as the spoiled girl with a new car thing on youtube though.
im sure it was £250 so thats about double the price ur thinking of ;)
but wow i wud kill my brother if he did that
still aint got a wii yet tho :(

Back