Brawl breaks my play time record.

ChristmasWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
Yup, my highest play session on Wii before this was 6 hours for Twilight Princess. I played Brawl for 8 hours and 26 minutes today. I am REALLY liking it. I am 42% through the Subspace and I played about 20 online games. I managed to unlock Marth, Snake, Lucario and a couple others, I think. I love it

D1nner said:
Rock on! Yeah I played pretty much all day also and still not tired of the game. Loving it!:lol:

Lol me too! My parents were getting mad at me because my brother and myself were playing it from the early morning to a couple of minutes ago:lol:

32% for SSE, and still not bored of ANYTHING!!!!! Can't wait to play again tomorrow, too tired to play now :(

i got eight hours in today!
the weird thing is that my wii was actually cold afterwards:shocked:

eh i will hammer this game hardcore on w/e's i dont get much time at night most i have ever done was start a 7 in the morning at finish at 2 the next morning on WoW good times!

about 11 hours of playtime for me and my brother, we've got 81% complete in subspace (with 8 hrs. 23 mins.) as well as playing classic and vs. We have everybody but
Sonic, Toon Link, Jigglypuff, and Wolf
P.S: The last lvl. of subspace before the final boss takes FOREVER, we've played it for about an hour and we're still not done.

Sitting at 15 and a half hours right now, with SSE completed with 87%. All characters unlocked. 28 of 40 events completed on Hard. Pretty good for a hard days work :p

i played for almost 12 hours lol i started like 12:30 something in the evening and i stopped like 11:40 something

6 hours straight. Meh... I have close to everyone, but the great maze bored me to death so I shut it off.

Back