total time to beat brawl, videos, lists of how to unlock things & more

Hey Andrewguy can you tell me how different brawl is from melee becuase im going to play in the midnight tournment and i wanted to know how i could practice so i would be in top shape

the gameplay is pretty much the same except that characters have a lighter feel when in the air (which you probably already knew)

note: i'm starting to add all of the trophies to the unlockable section. good news, there are over 500 of them!!! which means i have about 50 more of them to unlock since i have 457 trophies. the trophies will be added shortly (3-6hrs) some are already there already. :yikes:

^he is the final boss of the subspace emmisary (he has a certain relation with the master hand as well).

off-topic: is anyone able to make me a sig?

note:

there's an error with brawlcentral and i am unable to post them onto the 1st post. hopefully it will allow me to acces it soon -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a some questions also.

1. I'm also playing in a GS tournament. I was pretty average with Link in Melee, do you think I should use him or Toon Link? Or Pit?

2. Have you unlocked the masterpieces? I just wanted to know how much time do you get before it stops the game? Or does it stop when you reach a certain event?

Edit: also what are all the masterpieces? On Brawl Central it shows:
Super Mario World
F-Zero
Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Bros. 2
and Donkey Kong

However none of those games are mentioned on the Dojo plus the games listed on the Dojo page says "you can expect to see..." but they are not listed on Brawl Central.

Last edited:
I suggest toon link

Sorry, haven't got around to playing around with them yet. (geez there's so many things in this game that i forgot about them!)

the one's in the dojo are starter masterpieces and the brawlcentral one's are unlockable

I made my new sig. if any of you need a signature picture then you can ask me! i'm glad to help

Question- Do you like Snake? Don't have him in your top 10. Sorry if it's been asked before.

he's a bit hard to use for me. I know other people that are amazing with him, but i'm not too comfortable with him. but i bet that if i use him alot from now-on... i can whoop az with him :cool:

OK.

Oh yeah do you have the option of putting the score keeper on? I see it some videos but in others I don't. BTW I'm talking about the number that is sometimes on the right side of a character in timed Brawl.

-I only have one friend on wi-fi
-for the scorekeeper, you can put it on (it is optional)

okay, so i've had this game basically since it came out (FEB) and i still haven't gotten around to playing the masterpieces. i just keep forgetting with all the other stuff in the way.

yoshi is such an underestimated character. me and a buddy have been using him since day one of melee and have won big $ tournaments in FL playing with him...

Back