Brawl Friend Codes 2013

It is kinda dumb
The European pro brawlers are know to be the fast paced ones
I would like to see their Melee vets fight their Brawl brethren in Project M

I would imagine their reasoning for not makin' a PAL version yet is that only a demo is currently released. Thus, they'd rather put their coding time towards actually finishin' everythin' for official release. Like how a multi-console game may get a release on certain consoles first.

... But at the same time, not involvin' the PAL community; be it the pros, casuals or coders; can only slow the project down in the long run. I mean ****, why not put t'gether a PAL team to do all the NTSC-to-PAL coding, which can either disband afterwards or continue workin' on turnin' everythin' to PAL coding?

The also could get some insight on what could have been improved in Brawl instead of revamping all the newcomers... like ROB...
I HATE WHAT P:M DID WITH ROB! THEY TOOK ALL THE ADVANCED TECHS SAVE THE GLIDE TOSS AND THREW THEM AWAY!!!!

Ok Tragonight since your in the US (I figured it out cuz you have Project M) Im 5 hours ahead of you. So would it be ok if we brawl on Sunday at 6:00 in my country and 1:00 in yours?

PS: If you have Simpsons Tapped Out then tell me your Origin username please....

Ok forget the things I said. It doesn't say Awaiting Regestraition anymore. It just says offline. Remember Tragonight , tomorrow 1:00 pm in your country, 6:00 in mine. If Mr Stealth and Jamamana want to join then Ok :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A Project: M player, are ya? We definitely need t' have some matches real soon. =) Hell, right now if you're up for it. Either way, I'll add ya next time I'm online. My own FC is 3007-7819-5661.

A (late) happy Easter to ya as well.

Er. Uh, heh... well y'see MR, I'm just a tad too tired t' Melee someone'a your skill at the moment, so you'll have t' forgive me if I [STRIKE]run away with tail between fin, full of excuses[/STRIKE] respectfully back out this time. Yeah, that's it...

Another time, old bean!

Well, fellas, I'm a new member, so I just wanted to say Hi, and that I'd love to add anybody/everybody here on either regular Brawl or Project M. My FC is 0390-4857-8107 and happy Easter! (if anyone celebrates it).
New member with Project M already? Well, that was fast. :lol: Welcome to WiiChat.

BFC: 2322-9937-7809

Fie
Next time ol' Krap
fix'd

Back