Brawl Friend Codes 2013

And on that note, everyone in this thread should get Project: M. It's Brawl but a million times better. Even if it doesn't look to be your cup of tea, if ya have either a 2GB SD card or homebrew, just give a shot. Odds are you won't regret it.

i want project m! but sadly my computer doesnt have a slot for sd cards so i cant put it on my wii :( but everyone good at brawl add me

I had the same problem way back when. All ya gotta do is buy a USB SD card reader. Mine was bloody cheap; only $15 or so; and it's a pretty good reader. Considerin' I use it for other stuff 'sides Project: M, it's certainly worth the money.

Now I'll add you.

You too.

Added you both so let me know when you wanna brawl.
PS. Can you tell me which country you live in just in case I mix the times up. Im in the UK

MrStealth, Tragonight, Jamamana

On my Nintendo Wii, I added all 3 of you.
It said awaiting regestration so I went out of the game.
I went back onto it and it still said awaiting regestration.
Any ideas on how to help?....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Everyone I'm a new member here.
So here my friend code: 4385-1808-4780
So I can add you all in!
I'm a lonely fighter. So don't forget about me.

Welcome to the forums
I would add you but I am only playing Project M right now.
Trying to play both will just be confusing

Players won't be registered 'til they add you back.

Psst, get Project: M.

They said they did add me.

PS. I didn't know what Project M was so I typed it into Google. It said that you have to have a NTSC Wii which I don't have. So I can't get Project M.

PPS. Stick with my main problem.

PPPS. Stop reading these extra things.

PPPPS. I said stop!

PPPPPS. LOL

I didn't know what Project M was so I typed it into Google. It said that you have to have a NTSC Wii which I don't have. So I can't get Project M.

Oh right, you're from the UK... Project: M's team needs t' work on a PAL release but quickly. =/

Back