Brawl Friend Codes 2013

No, you just don't post until someone mentions skill level. :lol:
Well...Kinda. last time I faced someone who wasn't good at brawl and I used Ike I 3 stocked them and they only put 6% on me. I 3 stocked them with mostly everyone else as well (he wasn't even a noob) I like a challenge

Well...Kinda. last time I faced someone who wasn't good at brawl and I used Ike I 3 stocked them and they only put 6% on me. I 3 stocked them with mostly everyone else as well (he wasn't even a noob) I like a challenge
Now you're just bragging. I can't believe this unless you have proof (a video, perhaps will do).

Now you're just bragging. I can't believe this unless you have proof (a video, perhaps will do).
I do have that video in matter of fact that I would be glad to share with you...I just to find it and get something to record it with(which would be my ipod)

Are you an Ike main? Didn't do too bad in that Multi-Man Brawl we just had. I am still rusty from Project M, however.
Nah I main shamus but she's too weak for mmb.. Ike is sort of a secondary and I'm a little rusty as well from simply not playing

Pm or Vm me when you do get it. I can teach you a few tricks and stuff for whoever you want to main
Well I can definently do that so I can add you lol its cause I'm ninja like that

how about me? add me too!

Back