Brawl Friend Codes 2013

yea but im just playing around i use other ones like pikachu and link kirby you can ask rinisan i play with him hes good to

In my opinion, it's fun brawling other people when they main the same character you do.

It makes everything exactly fair, with no worries about the stupid tier list.

The tier list is just an amalgamation of match-ups. Blame Ninty for not makin' the game more balanced, not the people who identify and research these balance problems.

Before anyone asks, I only play Project M, so I won't be adding anyone unless they also play P:M. If ya don't know what Project M is, Google it. It's Brawl but literally 10 times better. :lol:

Before anyone asks, I only play Project M, so I won't be adding anyone unless they also play P:M. If ya don't know what Project M is, Google it. It's Brawl but literally 10 times better. :lol:
Isn't Project M meant to be more like Melee?

Since you play P:M, ya should already know the answer t' that. :lol: But yeah. P:M changes Brawl so that it emulates the faster (and more fun) pace of Melee and the ability t' pull off swaggalaggin' (I will never say that again) combos... though P:M aims t' be even better than Melee. Despite the fact it's still in the beta, P:M is clearly more balanced than Melee and especially Brawl. There's no need t' be wholly concerned with the tier list, play whoever the hell ya want 'n crush the foe if you're better than 'em. Bad match-ups are still a thing obviously, but that's what counterpickin' is for.

In short, Project M > normal Brawl.

Balance will change over time though

Once people discovers the most effective playstyle of each character, we might find out that it was not as balanced as we thought. Basically right now Project M is a mixture of oil and water. Until it settles, it is balanced.

And every time the mixture calms, they'l figure out what the perfect amount of both oil 'n water is and change things as such. T'is like any other modern fightin' game with patches 'n updates.

The reason why I like Smash Bros. so much is because they don't patch. When the nerfing starts the raging happens.

I can't imagine nity taking out DACUSing in Brawl and Wavedashing in Melee

I know for a fact they left Wavedashing in, but didn't they also know 'bout DACing by late-development?

If patching was a thing, Captain Falcon would've been playable for all these years, 'n I could still play Meta without feelin' utter shame since he wouldn't be horribly broken. Patching done right makes everythin' better.

I meant Nintendo patching Wavedashing and DACUSing and not Project M
Nintendo's goal with Super Smash Bros. is to make a party game. And if they do it by removing all the technical aspects of the game then it would be the end of Smash

I meant Nintendo patching Wavedashing and DACUSing and not Project M
Nintendo's goal with Super Smash Bros. is to make a party game. And if they do it by removing all the technical aspects of the game then it would be the end of Smash

Then why'd they leave both ATs in? Yes, their primary goal is a casual party game rather than a competitive fighter, but it ain't like Ninty 'n Sakurai literally hate the competitive crowd. If patching was a thing for Brawl and they were dumb enough t' dumb the gameplay down (hint: they're not), the backlash would be huge from the hardcore Smash fans. They do care 'bout balancing 'n not outing the hardcore fightin' game fans, otherwise they wouldn't have Namco helpin' out with SSB4's development.

Back