Brawl Obstacle Courses

Pretty Neat Idea but the stage seems a bit too simple. Get into making more hard and complicated stages. But still great idea!

Z3wpk said:
Pretty Neat Idea but the stage seems a bit too simple. Get into making more hard and complicated stages. But still great idea!

Glad you like it! I will try to make some more complicated stages...this was my first one. I'd really love to see other wiichat users start making their own stages, too. As long as you have an SD card, it's really easy to upload your stage to http://supersmashbros.ign.com

wow, thanks everybody for your feedback! Now i'd just really like to play some obstacle courses made by other people on this forum :)

No, but I'm a little confused with the IGN thing. Do you need a Wii SD card, or a regular SD card like in a camera?

manufan15 said:
No, but I'm a little confused with the IGN thing. Do you need a Wii SD card, or a regular SD card like in a camera?

Wii SD cards are the same exact thing as camera SD cards...the only difference is that one says Wii on it, one doesn't. Anyway, for the IGN thing you just save your brawl stage to your SD card, then plug the card into computer. On the website, they have in-depth directions on how to do it. It's pretty easy, actually

Ok thanks. I guess they just smack the name "Wii" on the hardware and charge an extra ten bucks.

Back