!!!brawl Prediction List!!!

since mario got his fluud update i'm guessing that luigi will have a vacuum. :cool:

PLEASE, PLEASE ADD MINE 2 UR LIST!!!

i changed my avatar and sig, like it? anyway, i'll add ssbb&zelda's prediction tommorow. i'm a bit busy now. see ya guys!!! :wink:

Because when your prediction turns green, it's right. since you wrote that there will be a new character, it's obviously right. :wink:

the master hand will be the last unlockable character!!! i'm pretty sure. he's been in the other games and he could be really fun to play as. :scared:

MASTER HAND RULEZ!!!
:crazy:
:smilewinkgrin:
:lol:
:cool:

the list has been updated to the most recent prediction. :wink:

how did u make that avatar? anyway, no new thoughts yet....

me? Easytoon (google Easytoon Board)

on topic i predict that there will be more music
More items
A better character select screen
Everyone will look like the latest game's form.

it would be great if stages, items, and characters could be downloaded online after realese and it coud all be stored on the wii. just like wipeout pure for psp where extra tracks could be downloaded. its kinda far fetched but its possible.

hey clement360, your prediction has been accepted for the master list. i added it now. hope it becomes true because it's a very good prediction and seems possible though the shop channel.

okay i'll add it. but would the characters cost points or for free?

Prediction

Okay, so...

Prediction 1: NiGHTS will either be in the game or make some sort of guest apperance. I make this claim because the Composer for NiGHTS is working on stuff for Brawl, and it says on the site about the composer list "This is dangerous. It's a little risky." Which leads me to think that the composers on the site may be a tip-off as to who shows up in the game. btw, I've never heard of NiGHTS before looking it up for Brawl, fyi...

Prediction 2: Luigi will have the Poltergeist3000. As to what exactly it will be used for, idk, but it could not only suck in other characters, but also suck in items(superspicy cury, etc.) or even attacks (Bowser's Flame, Mario's ... thing...) and shoot it back out like in Luigi's Mansion. Furthermore, his Final Smash could include some sort of ghost-related move. *shrug* it's a thought.

Prediction 3: If they do have downloadable content for SSBB, the announcement will include, or co-incide with, an announcement about an external Hard drive for the Wii.

Prediction 4: The Master Hand is Not behind, or working for, the Subspace Army. He will also not be playable, nor an ally. More likely he will be a dangerous third party, how that would play out, I just don't know.

Prediction 5: There will be at least 1 Golden Sun Character. This guess is also based off of the Composer List.

That's it for now.... :sick:

Edit: One more thing:

Prediction 6: There will be stages to represent games that will have no playable character (There will be loads of stages because of this). They'll be there to recognize fan-favorite games that have characters unsuited (or undesirable) for Brawl.

Last edited:
sorry druidan but i cannot post your 6th prediction since you don't have over 300 posts. for people with 300+ posts will be able to post 10 predictions. for people with 1,000+ posts will be able to post 50 predictions.

Back