brawl: the most highest rated game ever?

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
it has received perfect score so far so can it beat oot and super mario galaxy?

The game is epic, 10/10

Is this the only game to have lived up to its hype?

yeah i know thats what i thought too because halo3 was overhyped but didnt live up to many's expectaions.

I don't think it will end up being the best ever. It will be close. (Top 10 or so) But we're going to get too many people complaining about online. I know I won't play online very often, but for people that don't have another means to game online, they are going to want a better offer from Nintendo. And didn't definitely fell short with the online for this title...

Average review score: 94.7%

thats why im RELIEVED =D
i wasnt dissapointed about halo at all
but like thats the worst when its overhyped then it sucks
but we know that wont be the problem with super smash bros brawl =D

btw, is anyone thinking that they are just giving brawl a perfect score for hype? there bound to be a few mistakes with it...right?

nic7 said:
I don't think it will end up being the best ever. It will be close. (Top 10 or so) But we're going to get too many people complaining about online. I know I won't play online very often, but for people that don't have another means to game online, they are going to want a better offer from Nintendo. And didn't definitely fell short with the online for this title...

Average review score: 94.7%

hey hey hey....we are lucky we got online....according to gamerankings,out of the top 10 games only 1 has online
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. Soul Calibur
4. Metroid Prime
5. The Orange Box PC
6. The Orange Box 360

7. Super Mario 64
8. Resident Evil 4
9. Tekken 3 PS
10. Resident Evil 4

That online/multiplayer games don't get as high of reviews as strictly single player games. Which is what will hurt Brawl.

Brawl will be good, I am not sure about the highest rated game ever.
I could though, see it being a Game Of The Year nominee and possible winner, it stands a better chance than Galaxy did last year and Galaxy IMO was top notch.

yeah so i think it will be thehighest rated because its the best.

seee, thats whats great about home multiplayer, you can hear and watch ur friends cry when you own them. online ruined it.

Dkw0101 said:
seee, thats whats great about home multiplayer, you can hear and watch ur friends cry when you own them. online ruined it.
it wouldn have if we had cough headset cough.

anyone remember "I hope brawl gets delayed"?

Back