Brawl Tournament

considering thats 8 for banning it, i won't even put up the vote. Hanebrow is BANNED

New Topic: Ban on Temple(Melee)

i don't want this banned. yes its a camper heaven but this stage leads to epic 1v1s

I'd vote to keep this stage (Temple). It's a big stage and some moves that would KO on other stages won't KO there but there's no environmental hazards there so I don't think it should be banned. Camping shouldn't be much of a problem with 1 vs. 1.

i don't think people will be able to beat each other in 3 minutes though because of how big the stage is, and losing to someone who stalled out the time or just got lucky not dying is pretty lame.

Yes... It should be banned... When people have alot of damage on them, they can just go camp down below and it gets really annoying.

i don't think people will be able to beat each other in 3 minutes though because of how big the stage is, and losing to someone who stalled out the time or just got lucky not dying is pretty lame.

uh...its 3 stock...not time

Shadow's right, it's 3 stock.. >.>;

HOWEVER! The Temple is still an annoying stage. Infinities(especially chain grab infinites or D-tilts)can occur on the small wall on the upper right side of the stage. As stressed before, camping is a huge problem at the bottom of the stage, which is completely unpreventable unless you're not too slow(in other words, unless you're Sonic). The size of the stage is also.. Annoying. It's almost impossible to get Star KOs, yet at the same time Side KOs are rediculously easy to get once you get the enemy to the ledge - chain grabbers rule the land here, whether they use an infinite or not, they get your to the edge and simply knock you to your easy death.

I'm not going to be a ban-happy person though, I think the temple can be allowed on account of two things.

1: Player's aren't allowed to go below the temple into the camp-o-matic area, and can only fight on top. This prevents almost all of the bull.

2: No infinites or "combo"s that put the enemy up to a huge damage % where a single smash could probably kill them, which take place against any surface. The wall on the upper right side is the main source of this, but I know of another semi-infinite which is.. rediculous. I don't want people getting ideas though, so I'll keep it to myself. Simply put, noone should take advantage of the terrain.

If these rules(possibly more)get enforced, anyone who breaks them should automatically lose the match. If these rules can't be allowed, I'd go with the stage ban.. immediatly, lol.

Anyways, correct me if I'm wrong, but 3 people want the stage to stay, and 2 to ban it?

Last edited:
I want this stage banned because there would probably be someone with 120% of damage and 1 life that would start running away.This stage gets on my nervees because people that run away are hard to catch on this stage.

So yes on being banned.:)

i vote "NO" on banning Hyrule Temple. epic long 1v1 matches are my favorite xD and I think camping down in the underground area should also be allowed. the only time Hyrule Temple is annoying is when there are more than 2 ppl :/

Ban hyrule

far too big and the underground can turn into russian roulette

Back